No announcement yet.

Anti Massacre Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote="{CLR} Major.MassacreThis isnt a competition, if it was it would be a massacre. And where are you getting your scores from? Keep bumping your posts... I'll take quality over quantity any day. [/quote]
    your right its a war
    (on a side note wow this is just a joke and in all honesty i do have a lot of respect for u massacre but i'm just having to much fun)
    oh and i was playing u today i kept a tally

Comment

[quote=minfootball]
      Originally posted by "{CLR} Major.MassacreThis isnt a competition, if it was it would be a massacre. And where are you getting your scores from? Keep bumping your posts... I'll take quality over quantity any day. :D[/quote
      your right its a war
      (on a side note wow this is just a joke and in all honesty i do have a lot of respect for u massacre but i'm just having to much fun)
      oh and i was playing u today i kept a tally
      No worries mate these threads are hilarious.
      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I'll be the first to admit if im on the other team and mass is playing I have only one objective , but if there was such a thing as a legion forming to defend him I'd be at the very front (right behind his tank)

Comment

here is are strategy ill fly really high above massacre in a transport everyone spawn in as engineer with pilum and pod out all around him as he spins to kill wipe him out

Comment

Originally posted by minfootball
            here is are strategy ill fly really high above massacre in a transport everyone spawn in as engineer with pilum and pod out all around him as he spins to kill wipe him out
            Better yet, everyone pod right on top of his ride.

The Major nailed me twice today, but I blame it on my drivers. Like, the people piloting the vehicles I was in, not my video card drivers or anything (although I guess I can blame those too).

Comment

Just throw motion mines at him.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

destroy the massacre legion!
                lolz, roller mines outta get all of them

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X