X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
    Originally posted by CarbonFire
    Originally posted by lady-MGS
    GJ Baller.. Glad I could assist you I have to say though, you and Carbon fight like sisters.. LOL. j/k.. Seriously, do u 2 know each other in person

I need to do some serious remapping because my weapons aren't working right on the number pad. I have to use my mouse scroll and there was a few times I was trying to revive someone and ended up throwing a nade instead

As for my dog tags, I got yours first :P

Good one Lady-MGS, and good playing last night with you as well.
    Even with messed up keybindings, you still made those buggers pay dearly.

I do tend to get "spirited" in voice chat, but its all in good fun. Sometimes a little motivation (or a little petty bickering) can go a long way. And some of it was just plain funny (the conversation about a lightpole and a spawn beacon comes to mind)

@Rand: Rooftop podding is illegal? When did that happen? Both teams were doing it all game, so there was no unfair advantage or anything. Hmmm....any official Cain's Lair word on this?
    Rooftop podding is not illegal. But as I said, it's not cool. I think it's borderline exploiting. Like I said, if you could get on the roof legit they would have a ladder. There's got to be places that are nearly impossible to hit in some maps that you can pod to with the proper beacon placement, some of which are going to be so well hidden that a zeller isn't going to find them. Probably a bunch of them in Fall of Berlin for example. So :P to rooftop podding...and RDX jumping. Go play quake if you want to rocket jump.

-Rand
    Calm down Rand. At first I put a becon in a perfectly legal place next to a crate and I ended up podding on a light poll. I put the beacon on the pole so no one could see it.
    I then moved it to an open area near the SCAN and i ended up on the roof.
    [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
    [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

With the assault rifle rockets you can kill anyone on the roofs from over 200 meters away.

Comment

Wow busy night huh baller4life2468?
        Gratz!

Comment

Originally posted by Munkee121
          With the assault rifle rockets you can kill anyone on the roofs from over 200 meters away.
          Doesn't help unless you've unlocked them.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by lady-MGS
            CarbonFire

I do tend to get "spirited" in voice chat, but its all in good fun. Sometimes a little motivation (or a little petty bickering) can go a long way. And some of it was just plain funny (the conversation about a lightpole and a spawn beacon comes to mind)

OO I know it's all in fun. I got a kick out of you two. Me and Stinger were laughing. I know I said a lot more then you guys heard but I keep hitting the B and by the time I realize it, it's to late.. lol
            lady if you have extra keys on your mouse.. other then attack keys, Do a 2nd binding for your mic key so you can talk easier and not have to move the hands over.

Comment

I use an MX 1000 and always bind one button for VOIP.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                I use an MX 1000 and always bind one button for VOIP.
                Apache
                I do that on my MX700, along with reload.

Congrats Baller.

Comment

I only have the middle scroll wich I do cycle through the weapons there but that's SOOOOOO annoying And my middle mouse button is my lay down button. I played one game for so long and I didn't have to worry about half the keys I do now. I've been trying to keep my setups somewhat similar.

It took me awhile to get my BF2 sorted out and I'm sure it'll take a little longer w/ 2142.
                  So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                  A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

I have 8 buttons mapped on my mouse and reload is also one.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Looks like ballers been owning!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X