Can we add...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
    I voted yes, mainly for Verdun as Minsk is very lopsided on Conquest.

I do not like Gibraltar. I do not like Cerbere. They are every bit as unbalanced as Minsk, heavily weighted toward the EU. In general, I want maps with open flags, and lots of space to manuever. There's little I like more than coming in from an unexpected direction and cleaning out a flag area. Choice is good. Vehicles are good. Balance is good.

-Rand
    Minsk is very much like Wake, in my opinion. Once PAC gets another point, the map is a lot of fun. It just takes a team that's coordinated enough to take another control point using the Doragon instead of flying around trying to kill people in the trenches. Actually, coordination isn't really an issue - it just takes someone who wants to take a point instead of fly around.

Two big differences between Minsk and Wake though is that a) it's a lot easier for the PAC to take a point in Minsk using the Doragon than it was for the USMC to take a point in Wake, and b) it's more fun even if you're stuck in the trenches in Minsk than it was in Wake because you never had a chance to get off the carrier.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X