No announcement yet.

who plans to buy BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be buying it, the game's gameplay just doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

for me, bf2142 not really offer the thing i expect. i might buy the game, but i wouldn't spend much time like i did with bf2 before.
      Milk Is Good For Health. o.O

Comment

I think I'll give it a try. I have had a lot of fun with the demo, but if I keep getting a lot of disconnects, then most likely will just wait for UT2K7.

Comment

While I LIKE the game, BF2142, I only play online games at Cain's.

It's the only place I have been since he started this all umpteen years ago.

So,... if he runs 2142, I'll be there, if not, then no.

Geddster

Comment

Might buy it.
            But not because I think it's worth it. Only because I want to play with my friends.
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I agree with Geddy and Grisu.

I'll get it because Cain runs it and if you guys play it. Don't wanna buy a multiplayer game just to run into asshats and lame servers :P
              [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

It really is about the community.

Games are indeed fun, but the people and the humor and the esprit de corps is the whole thing!

My 2 cents,

Geddy

Comment

I might.

I've had fun playing the beta and demo... but this whole spyware crap has me apprehensive. I'll need to investigate that further before making a final decision on buying.
                  [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                  <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by paceman
                    Not me. I've had enough of EA Stuff for a while. And now with the revelation that EA games are now practically spyware, no thanks, I'll pass.
                    Nope... spyware+EA = no way

Comment

I'll buy it after a while, but only if.......... (in order of importance):
                      1. Cain runs it on a server
                      2. Cain runs it on a server
                      3. It maintains its popularity on Cains ( unlike other games,
                      * cough * DOD:S * cough *
                      4. they don't release expansion packs.

The biggest problem I have with BF2 is that obviously EA / DICE worked on some additional cool maps and such, to add replay value to BF2, but then released them as add on packs, so that you had to essentially run an add-on server, thereby greatly reducing the variety of maps you could run, and also reducing the numbers of players playing. Think how great CainsLair could be if we had about 20-30 maps to choose a rotation from?

Thus, I'm gonna wait and see what they do in regards to future expansion........................

Nomer

P.S. I'm also hoping TF2 is awesome and that Cain hosts it

Comment

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow, but if Cain doesn't run it, I doubt I'll be spending much time on it.

Comment

Re: 2142

Originally posted by Ms.Nomer
                          P.S. I'm also hoping TF2 is awesome and that Cain hosts it
                          x2!
                          I've really enjoyed the battlefield series thus far and will most likely get 2142 (but ONLY if it's on Cain's). TF2, though, looks ridiculously fun!

Comment

I must admit, I'm not crazy about 2142...

but if it makes the rotation, I'm in.

Comment

Nope. I'm not going to willingly install adware onto my computer.

Comment

I should have the game by friday. If we don't end up with a 2142 server it'll just be collecting dust.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X