No announcement yet.

Today's the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was there ever a decision on an unranked server since it's free?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWW11
      ahh man no one is on....damn i missed it juneau i'll be on maybe we can still take a photo lol
      Just had to leave myself. Getting a little late now. Managed to get a good couple of rounds in though.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
        ahh man no one is on....damn i missed it juneau i'll be on maybe we can still take a photo lol
        Just had to leave myself. Getting a little late now. Managed to get a good couple of rounds in though.
        +1 one round lol it was fun but games come and go and the time was up for poor old bf2142
        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
          +1 one round lol it was fun but games come and go and the time was up for poor old bf2142
          I thought it was two rounds.

ChrisWW waiting for the gunship as usual.

Not bad considering i hadn't played in months. I couldn't even remember what the text talk keys were.

Comment

wish i could have made it

Comment

I applaud you all for a good run!

Comment

I didn't show up but it looks like yall had fun. And this closes the chapter on another Cain's Lair Game.

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X