No announcement yet.

Major Massacre & His Nekomata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next time ya decide to jump in, dont forget to tell me.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

im jumping on in about ten minutes here. unless my internet is running really slow, i should be on for a good chunk of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
        This was one of few games that was hosted here that just about everyone loved too play! Lots of laughs, squading up with other members and haveing fun. Many of us loved the transport of doom.

I wished I had joined back in the BF2 days.
        It was fun times. You should see about picking it up for cheap, so we could play with Phil on the DIG server.
        [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
          It was fun times. You should see about picking it up for cheap, so we could play with Phil on the DIG server.
          Oh yes come and play

Comment

What you play BF2 also..
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
              This thread got me playing 2142 again on a regular basis and I gotta say I am having a blast again. In the last couple days I have had some of my best rounds ever. Not from a score standpoint but from a "Wish I had fraps running right there because nobody would believe what I just did" standpoint. I got a silo captue and six kills, including 3 on 1 clip, in less than a minute -and- managed to get behind a 5 man squad with a Clark when they were too concerned with nading a console to notice me. Not saying I'm any good or that I haven't wanted to throw the mouse a couple times but it's been pretty cool again.
              I have had some cool stuff happen on this latest dustoff of 2142.
              Some wonderful gunship rounds, around 30-0, and I went on an insane knifing spree while defending a titan a few days ago. At the end of the round I came out with 19 tags, and I only started knifing in the last 10-15 minutes of titan defense.

Oh, and my ingame name is GeneralSnake
              You guys have Limey playing vanilla BF2? Awesome. Ill need to convince my friend to download Xfire on his PC so i can play with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                I have had some cool stuff happen on this latest dustoff of 2142.
                Some wonderful gunship rounds, around 30-0, and I went on an insane knifing spree while defending a titan a few days ago. At the end of the round I came out with 19 tags, and I only started knifing in the last 10-15 minutes of titan defense.

Oh, and my ingame name is GeneralSnake
                You guys have Limey playing vanilla BF2? Awesome. Ill need to convince my friend to download Xfire on his PC so i can play with you guys.
                That was an old pic from the last hurrah of BF2 at Cain's Lair. Limey's still got Vanilla. My guess is he can't hit the broadside of a barn with his L96A1. Maybe if we taunt him he'll come out to play.

Comment

Well folks, it looks like I still got it. Decided to hop on today and the results were pleasantly surprising. The only downside was the enemy commander had it out for me and orbital striked me like 12 times.

Comment

Studly.

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
                      Well folks, it looks like I still got it. Decided to hop on today and the results were pleasantly surprising. The only downside was the enemy commander had it out for me and orbital striked me like 12 times.

Nice going!!

Comment

jumping on in like 5 minutes. i think ima be on most of the day until the guys get off work and we can play some poker, so feel free to join me.

Comment

Had some pretty good rounds yesterday, but this was by far my best.

Comment

I like the 36 L5 kills and 0 for the other team! Please tell us that 1023 ping was just some sort of weird spike. Lagger.

Comment

Yeah, i was pretty dominant in the walker that round. My ping was in the 60's the entire round until that point, then it spiked and kicked me, but i got back on to finish out the round.

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
                                Yeah, i was pretty dominant in the walker that round. My ping was in the 60's the entire round until that point, then it spiked and kicked me, but i got back on to finish out the round.
                                Damn good job. I did not half that well in a walker a week or so ago and that I was doing great on some Fall of Berlin.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X