• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weee I got accepted yesterday!

Funny game to play.

Comment

i got accepted yesterday weeeee!!!

edit : now im creating my hero
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

You might have difficulty joining a game, as alot of the servers are full, it's really hard to join a game.

I hope they open up some more.

Comment

So is the game going to be worth downloading or not?
          Because its looks like it could be good if it keeps most of the stuff free and not, "you get to have the vanilla game but if you want to have good equipment you have to steal a credit card"

Comment

Any release date info yet?
            [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
            X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

I tried to sign up but there is some glitch with the last thing at the end where you have to type in the letters and numbers. I must have tried 20 times but it kept giving me new ones to type. I know I'm dumb but not so bad I could screw it up that many times.

Comment

I had only 20mins yesterday and I tried to create my hero and it kept telling me to chose a different name, even when i took really odd looking things.

Bizarre.
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

make sure u using IE7 or FF2. others programs wont work. i had the problem with the names too.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

yep, I'm on IE7

Comment

Meh.... I'll wait for the real one, why the hassle? do we get anything extra? other than wasting time of course.

Comment

Well, you get the feeling that you helped EA to makes money.
                        Isn't that worth a lot?
                        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Well guys, I'm not gonna go into detail about the game but.
                          It is boring.
                          And I'm sure most of us here won't enjoy it once it is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Razi View Post
                            It is boring.
                            I am not allowed to run a server for it anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Razi View Post
                              It is boring.
                              Yep, we agreed to an NDA and are not allowed to disclose details about the game.

But after a few playing sessions, some bug reports and non-answered feedback, I uninstalled the beta.

Its very slow paced. The graphics and the gameplay make me think that they are aiming for the under 10 year old crowd with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                                Yep, we agreed to an NDA and are not allowed to disclose details about the game.

But after a few playing sessions, some bug reports and non-answered feedback, I uninstalled the beta.

Its very slow paced. The graphics and the gameplay make me think that they are aiming for the under 10 year old crowd with this one.
                                hey what would happen if you shared some of the details for the game. Maybe EA would send ninjas to decapitate you lol.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X