No announcement yet.

Too bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd prefer 2142 if the guns didn't suck and the glitches were fixed and players would stop exploiting the gameplay. I'd play conquest, but I prefer modern warfare.

Comment

what hurts me is that no one is on late anymore.
      I dont get on the server until 7pm ET, and everyone is already off.

Comment

The game is a great game, probably one of the funnest I have played. But the current crop of people playing the game are either highly skilled or very new to the game and getting a consistent player base is hard to do.

Leaving us with a core of a handful of CLRs who are playing. On a good night, BF2 is simply awesome to play with many CLRs pitching in and having fun. But the slow nights far out numbered the good nights, so more often than not, its sitting in a server still waiting for 2-3 people to show for the game to start, and when it does, only a handful trickle in, leaving the overall player count per game to usually under 10.
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin View Post
          +1, exactly what I think.

I find myself playing on 24/7 karkands, because I see Cain's at 0 all the time.

I say pull the server, and save the money for BF3. Hopefully that will replace this great game, and the stupid *non registering* bullets glitch.

i agree. take the server down and save the money for another game. maybe stick with css.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X