No announcement yet.

IO today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed out also. Didn't get home until almost 7pm EST, and nobody was on. Guess I missed the rush.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I got on around 7:30pm EST and there were about 14 or so players on. The rush happened a bit later.

So I think you were ahead of the rush.

Hopefully the rush will last longer and start earlier tonight
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Last night was was great fun. Hoping for the same tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
          When I joined last night, we were on Mash. I jumped into the commander seat and each time I dropped a UAV, I would see 4-5 enemy soldiers in groups running and moving around. Was pretty cool.

The game finished 1 - 0 for the US...it was really really close. US held a lead until about 60 tickets when MEC took the lead. Then, when we were winning 15-7, the US took control of most of the outposts and we lost 1-0.
          That was hands down one of the best BF2 games I ever played. Your team played solidly, and probably would have won if I didn't keep blowing up your UAV and Sat trailers Everyone on USMC was saying "good game, we tried" at 30-12, then, 20-9 and then at 15-7. We never say die though, and a risky strategic gamble and solid squad play delivered us the 1-0 win.

+1 for seeing alot of old friendly faces. It was very apparent when those of you joined and were on the other team.

Comment

they were some great games last night especially the 1-0 one i had a lot of fun i think the higest player count i saw was 40 or so at one point but there were no mass exodus' between maps like we have seen in the past we had constant games all night

Comment

Originally posted by DennisM7 View Post
              they were some great games last night especially the 1-0 one i had a lot of fun i think the higest player count i saw was 40 or so at one point but there were no mass exodus' between maps like we have seen in the past we had constant games all night
              On more than one occasion this was heard on the USMC voicecom last night, especially on Sharqi: "Aww come on, quick look - it's Dennis again - KILL HIM!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by nikaios View Post
                On more than one occasion this was heard on the USMC voicecom last night, especially on Sharqi: "Aww come on, quick look - it's Dennis again - KILL HIM!!!"

Awww its nice to know im loved

Comment

last night was a blast, we pull an unbelievable win on sharqi. 1-0. now this is what i call teamwork.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by nikaios View Post
                    Your team played solidly, and probably would have won if I didn't keep blowing up your UAV and Sat trailers .
                    Ah, that was YOU! haha. I kept trying to get squads there to kill you...between that and running into DougBobs Claymores, it was somewhat frustrating. hehe

The commander can make such a difference on IO maps to help spot enemy movement. Too bad no one really likes to command.
                    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Fantastic !!! Sounds as if IO was a huge success, I'm happy to hear that !!!

I'll try to hop in there in the next night or so....

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                        Fantastic !!! Sounds as if IO was a huge success, I'm happy to hear that !!!

I'll try to hop in there in the next night or so....

Get out your knives boys. New meat.

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

i been wanting to get cains tag , so far i been successful in getting several clrs already.
                          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Ah, that was YOU! haha. I kept trying to get squads there to kill you...between that and running into DougBobs Claymores, it was somewhat frustrating. hehe
                            Haha, yup that was me. You almost got me that one time too, except our commander popped a UAV over North Gas just for you.

The commander can make such a difference on IO maps to help spot enemy movement. Too bad no one really likes to command.
                            I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I pulled back from flag capping to try to keep you as blind as possible.

Comment

i thoroughly enjoyed setting up the flag with c4 and when a squad would go and capture it...... BOOOOOOM! jeffro like

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                                i thoroughly enjoyed setting up the flag with c4 and when a squad would go and capture it...... BOOOOOOM! jeffro like
                                Lol I remember that too... definitely heard more than once: "Aww man, there's C4 all over the flag AGAIN!!!"

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X