Im done with our BF2 Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VashTheStampede View Post
    Hey ive shot him down more than 3 times in a game.

well shot/humanmissileramming (purely acciental though)
    What do you want? A hero cookie?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
      What do you want? A hero cookie?
      Thats exactly what he wants But seriously PR is far more balanced, but it really does require TEAMWORK. While I may OWN in the PR choppers even more than I do in BF2 its not because the choppers are more powerful. Its simply because they are far more difficult to fly well in PR. Ergo there are less instances where I will go down as a result of a fluke. However in PR I NEED my team to have my back because there are so many more threats to air. (More AA in general, and missiles are 1 hit 1 kill)

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        Yep, I liked 2142 a LOT more myself ...
        Times two!

Of course, I was one of those crazy people that liked 2142 Conquest, but with FF ON, so the shine left 2142 earlier for me than others.

But still, I have a LOT of great memories of both BF2 and BF2142. Heck, I have a few "pretty good" memories of BF2142 Titan!

So when is something coming out that can actually replace BF2142? Nothing I have seen so far comes close, but games always have a finite life for mass play... Any word on StarCraft 2???

Comment

Ok, I dont like the guns in BF2 because when Im looking at someone through my scope (L8, Drag, you name it) it NEVER hits the target on the first shot no matter how proned or crouched you are. Takes 3 individual shots with L8 to get one hit at a range that allows you to make ou their head and place the crosshairs directly over it.

Then, there are numbskulls with P90s that leap out of moving trucks, dolphin dive, and score a head shot when I've blasted at them all the way down.

That is the single-most irritating thing about this game to me. 2142, you could hit the enemy with well spaced shots with the weapons designed to hit at their respective ranges.
          At least the light transports are good... loved those things in 2142, still love em. Not so happy about the buggies though... wish their turrets were 360 or at least 180.

Comment

IO= Snore Fest If I want infantry only ill play COD4 where the weapons actually kill people when you shoot them.
            [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
              IO= Snore Fest If I want infantry only ill play COD4 where the weapons actually kill people when you shoot them.
              IO is fun because it highlights tactics and teamwork.

COD4 is fun because the guns people.

PR is fun because it has both.

Comment

I am lousy on BF2 except for Karkland.

I LOVED 2142 in it's many many versions and modes.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I like SF much better than BF2, which I like much more than 2142.
                  I'm not a fan of IO, because I hate having to run everywhere.

I agree that if I want an IO game, I'll play COD4.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                    I like SF much better than BF2, which I like much more than 2142.
                    I'm not a fan of IO, because I hate having to run everywhere.

I agree that if I want an IO game, I'll play COD4.
                    But, think about how much more physically fit you are in IO>
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      But, think about how much more physically fit you are in IO>
                      Apache
                      That's a good point Apache - my left pinky finger is now definitely way stronger and visually bigger than my right pinky finger from working that Shift key...

Comment

Originally posted by nikaios View Post
                        That's a good point Apache - my left pinky finger is now definitely way stronger and visually bigger than my right pinky finger from working that Shift key...
                        After reading that I looked at my left pinky and held it up to my right...
                        OMG! My left pinky is BIGGER!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X