No announcement yet.

Special Forces Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can never play with you guys cuz you play when you are playing i'm at school

Comment

I don't have special forces either

Comment

I need to repatch BF2 after reinstalling SF right?
        Are we version 1.4 or 1.41?

Comment

Originally posted by Br@nFl@Kes{CLR} View Post
          Good deal...thanks
          Isn't that what the commander says?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kid View Post
            I've played the game before and gotten it to work but for some reason i keep getting this shader error.

any tips people?
            After you install SF you need to repatch using the complete 1.41 patch...

Comment

How did it go tonight? Getting as good a crowd as BF2 has been lately?

Comment

Game monitor is showing the server currently at 12/64.
                I recognize Nailik, Hammy and Madhatter in the list.

Seems to had maxed out at around 30 @ 5:00pm today and ran most of the day with about 18
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I ran a map called Devil's Perch. It is a nighttime map, and the first time you play it takes FOREVER to Optimize the drivers...

If you look at the graph you can see the big dips - that was DP...

Comment

Twas quite fun, though most of the maps feel like they'd be a lot better with a full server. Didn't get a chance to really try out all the new SF features, though the grappelling hooks are a hoot

Perhaps until we can consistently pack the house, maybe we should run the server at max 32? That way it looks less empty. Or is Trinity not keen on that

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      I ran a map called Devil's Perch. It is a nighttime map, and the first time you play it takes FOREVER to Optimize the drivers...

If you look at the graph you can see the big dips - that was DP...
                      Yeah Devil's Perch looks good in theory, but it's way too hard to navigate from what I saw for how big the map is.

Did take forever to load as well

Comment

Trinity would love that !!!!

SF keeps the server with 14-25ish over longer periods of time, if allowed to mature it woujld probably averahge out more players over a 24 hr period of time, but probably not hit the highs that BF2 can hit...... .

BF2 goes 6 to 45-then back to 0 in a few hrs each night...

Comment

Devils perch is amazing.. I love night maps. And it isnt too big.. it just looks big. It's mostly up and down but you can fix that with ziplines and grapples

Comment

Hey Cain had a great time last night.

Phil.G

Comment

Me 2 !!

Comment

I had fun yesterday too, but I'm not a fan of Devil's Perch. Most of the night maps are poorly designed, the exceptions being the one that takes place on a large airfield, and then the one with the two sub pens.

-Rand
                                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X