No announcement yet.

selecting unlocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that you don't get an unlock for the first promotion, but I thought it was every promotion after that.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
      Oh man. I only have a few hours on that game, my comp died soon after I got it, but I managed to get a headshot on a gunner with the M95. It was awesome. 250 meters too.
      You can barely see the gunship.

Good job...I have NEVER been able to kill anyone in a chopper with that weapon. I have with the PKM, though.

Comment

yeah it's hard, but i've resorted to the being the one flying the chopper rather than the sniper (still play sniper though)

Comment

Ok, I got promoted... yay for me because I suck... but it has yet to give me the option of unlocking a new gun. I go to BFHQ and I try to unlock the other guns for the medic, but it keeps the little lock icon on the guns picture.

Thsi may be a simple question of "where do I click?" but I cant find anything in all this clutter.
          Bf2142 was so much easier to read... and I could actually figure out which way I was walking in 2142's hud.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X