Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye426 View Post
    Or maybe something else is going on..
    my thoughts exactly though problem is it didnt look like he was hacking... like hed kill 10-15 people then pull back to repair.... But it did seem to take an abnormal amount of TOW's and SRAW's to bring him to smoke... I launched 3 at the side of the tank and another player launched a TOW at the side all quite close together... only after that did he pull back to repair... which is enough to kill 2.5 tanks.. lol

Comment

Hey man I sympathize, but Sopek, and Quake are VERY good players. I can't vouch for Ripgut...I've only seen him play a few times. Everybody gets into a "ZONE" once in awhile. When I do, it's like I'm invinceable. And sometimes I've even been accused of hacking. But after playing this game for as long as I have...I just let it go. Unless you can prove someone is hacking, I wouldn't make a peep. The only thing that happens is you start to sound like a whiner. And I don't think you are one. Getting pwned is part of the deal sometimes...and it actually makes me a better player by studying the other guy's moves.

DON'T GET MAD...GET EVEN!!!

P.S. You get as many course corrections on a TV missile as you can click your mouse. And I've taken out choppers right in the middle of the most mind-bending looping rolls you have ever seen. I've shot down jets in full afterburner passes in a tank. (All more than once or twice) S#@T HAPPENS! And so far as I know we don't have an official anti-base rape rule yet on this server. I like playing on the servers that do allow base rape. If they get raped it's their fault for not being more defensive. That's what the AA and implaced weapons are for. What used to drive people away from servers in the past is what attracts them now. Most of the players are either high-ranked old-timers or low ranked newbs. I Don't see many mid-ranked players. One of the most...if not the most popular servers on now runs all of the maps and has no rules at all except for disruptive game-play like tks and hackers.

I think maybe I should run a training session sometime to impart all my hard learned lessons to the CLR crew and maybe some of you have some BF2 tricks for me as well.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

If you wanna learn how to go a full evening without killing anyone and dying more than the whole team combined, I can damn sure show you how.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification on that Rand.

One thing that really used to piss me off for example.. On wake island. The chinese/MEC team's air base has been captured by the US and every other flag has been capped except ONE. Usually the ones farthest out on the fingers of the island. Then once everyone is forced to spawn at that one point, instead of capturing the last flag, just sitting back with guns/tanks/apc/choppers/boats and instead of finishing the game just sit back and target practice. OOOOooh that pees me off.

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE View Post
            If you wanna learn how to go a full evening without killing anyone and dying more than the whole team combined, I can damn sure show you how.
            I already know that trick. Not one of my favorites. See the Purple heart in the Sig...Good thing they don't show a number with it.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X