No announcement yet.

BF2 newcomer squad - Wednesday pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are in my squad just ask questions. Everyone is welcome and we will help you as best we can.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I think its safe to say that you can ask any CLR anything. If they are giving you lip about being new,then they don't deserve to wear the CLR
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
        Don't tempt me ... I still have a ways to go in CoD4 to say that I'm done with that, and I hate having to choose between 2 games.

I won't touch BF2 with a 10' pole unless someone offers what you just did, Twink. I've read a few BF2 threads, and our veterans are just so hardcore I can't even begin to understand it. So I'm able to ignore the hoopla and go on my merry way, but your invitation is a verrrry nice way to help out the rookies.

I commend you for the effort, and you may even find me on there if I can remember which PC that I installed BF2 on ...
        WT, take a walk with me. i'll show you the ropes. i'm a bit rusty, but its a definate can do!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          If you are in my squad just ask questions. Everyone is welcome and we will help you as best we can.
          Apache
          But dont ask Apache to pick up a med pack when he has damage- he'll just keep running from you like he did to me last night..LOL

Comment

My wife claims I have a one track mind.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X