No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM try to clean registry with all EA junks...
    And try to install game again.
    Or (the worst) reinstal whole system, bcs it looks like some system issues.
    Don`t give up we all waiting for You in game

Comment

Im sorry im so pissed off right now. After spending 7 hours dealing with this nonsense im a little fumed. I guess the real deal is I was excited to play with you all again after almost a year of absence, and now this happens. My computer is a dell and they gave me no back-up disks. I've never reformated before. Do I need XP for my system to run? My guess is that since its an operating system if I reformat it withot a back-up disk my computer will not start at all. Where did my Sledge hammer go? Smash! Boom! Ahhhhh Much better.
      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

look through your manuals, and on back of your pc case. they had to at least give you a product key for your OS. then all youll need is a friend with a good disc of your current flavor of OS.

youll want to download all the drivers youll be needing and put them to cd/dvd before even attempting

Comment

Call Dell and ask them for help with a copy of your OS.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Guys problem solved, after an intensive 4hr phone call and a little remote access we have resolved the issue. The culprit? A combination of a corrupted installation file, and a bad disk. As of now let the massacre begin.

Comment

Thanks Hawkeye! I could have never figured that out myself. Its weird how that sf reacted the same way and wouldnt start too. Had alot of fun this evening thanks to you. See ya tommorow.

Comment

Anytime mass. Happy I could help.

Comment

Massacre is in da house. Thanks Hawk !!!!

Comment

welcome back Mass, cant wait to gun for you again.

ring me mate

Phil.G

Comment

This is what CLR is about. Massacre could not figure it out and Hawkeye spent more than 4 hours on the phone with him. Hawkeye did not have to do it and apropos to him for it.
                      Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                        This is what CLR is about. Massacre could not figure it out and Hawkeye spent more than 4 hours on the phone with him. Hawkeye did not have to do it and apropos to him for it.
                        Apache
                        +1 Like Blackarrow told Hawkeye yesterday I need my own personal tech support. I still find it strange how one day it worked and after that kaput. Computer's are fickle little things. I was literally pulling my hair out with all the different attempts that had failed. Ive got a year to wait before I can take the guy out for some brews. How about I take ya for some kart racing soon hawkeye?

Comment

WTG Hawkeye. Welcome bac to the battle field Mass.
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

At least you have hair to pull out.
                            Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                              At least you have hair to pull out.
                              Apache
                              yeah pubic hair

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye426 View Post
                                Guys problem solved, after an intensive 4hr phone call and a little remote access we have resolved the issue. The culprit? A combination of a corrupted installation file, and a bad disk. As of now let the massacre begin.
                                If you don't mind my asking (and if it's not too long a process) may I ask what you did? I had a very similar problem with Oblivion recently, and I finally caved and just used Kenshin's disc to install. Fixed the problem, but not the way I wanted to.

Awesome to hear that things are all working properly for you now, Massacre. Looking forward to seeing you on sometime real soon!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X