No announcement yet.

More Fun ??? Sf or BF2 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cobra and the Apache are basically the same thing in SF, as are the Havoc and the Hind (Sacrilidge on both accounts). I don't mind running half and half, but we need more amps on both game modes!

Comment

I have to say that I really did miss playing Ghost Town.

Comment

Last night's SF rocked the house- All I'm going to say

Comment

Now that i have SF up and running I will vote for SF. I do enjoy both game however so I am happy with either.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

SF!
            Ziplines & grappling hooks.
            Much cooler small vehicles.
            A change of Pace.
            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Vanilla.

You all know why.

MCA

Comment

Wow crowd seems pretty evenly split.

I voted SF !!

more fun with the SF weapons and zip lines. balanced maps and all !!

Comment

I enjoy the maps on SF, but it's odd how you can't select your 2nd unlock.

They're pretty much the same for me. We did have a bit of a difficult time keeping the SF server full last time, though.

Comment

I like plain Vanilla.

Comment

BF2 is grea.t i love the maps, don't get me wrong. but i love jet ski races, and going insane with a quad. rapelling, and ziplining from place to place. more emphasis is placed on teamwork with SF then bf2, which is hard for most folks considering the whole new level of gameplay introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                        I like plain Vanilla.
                        +1

Vanillia is better in my opinion. I like Wake Island and Karkand!
                        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I like SF it's new to me so it's good. A mix would be good but I bet that is not possible.

Phil.G

Comment

I like both. Karkand is my favorite map though.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I voted SF. But it has been so long since I've played either, I'll just be happy to play either.
                              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I love both, but I like SF more... yesterday rocked... more consistent crowd and great teamwork.. + everythin basically rocks

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X