No announcement yet.

Welcome to the future of BF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE well I love you to CAIN,Ill have your child and we will call it little cain! lol lol ....thy...moe

Comment

Closed platforms are suck

Comment

wow... that is really lame
        Totally expected, but sooo lame
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
          morons.... They could make a huge amount of cash if they would make 1 game with out lag/glitches/unstable servers.
          You would think that this is the case but in reality we still play the buggy games regardless. For example it was the same thing with SF, and 2142, and its expansions, and the in game advertising. We all complained, the savings were not passed on to us, but most of us bought the game and played it anyway. What EA is doing as annoying as it is for us is simply good business. (To an extent) although if they push to hard gamers will go elsewhere.

Comment

The only way to get continuing support for a game is continued revenue for the company. Take WoW for example any serious issue is resolved with due diligence because they have a vested interest in keeping the customer happy. I for one would be a happy for pay a monthly fee for a FPS game that is as well maintained as WoW. Maybe EA will adopt this concept from Blizzard.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
              morons.... They could make a huge amount of cash if they would make 1 game with out lag/glitches/unstable servers.
              i hate their servers, yes just got the badge for ........ oh god, connection lost, no badge

Comment

They are taking their cue from the government. You can't make large changes. Just a little piece here and there. Ads in games are not a big deal, no problem. You can't run a private server, that's not a big deal, we'll just rent them. Pay for a gun, that's not biggy.... Pretty soon you're like, What the heck happened to gaming?!?!?

Little pieces at time, and no one really notices.
                A change of Pace.
                "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                  They are taking their cue from the government. You can't make large changes. Just a little piece here and there. Ads in games are not a big deal, no problem. You can't run a private server, that's not a big deal, we'll just rent them. Pay for a gun, that's not biggy.... Pretty soon you're like, What the heck happened to gaming?!?!?

Little pieces at time, and no one really notices.

Not until the allow FP to be the only distrubuter of the patch, and make it pay-for....

Comment

This is not new to the 360. Off the top of my head, Crackdown and the Godfather both do it (the Godfather is horribly blatant, there are certain vendors and mission-givers with dollar signs over their heads).

I'm surprised it took EA this long to hop on the bandwagon. Here's hoping they break something important when they fall off.
                    [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 3
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X