No announcement yet.

Special Forces ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol think I've posted this like 4 times on different threads. But since CAIN asked...

Don't have it yet but trying to find a copy.

Imp

Comment

Originally posted by Imp View Post
      lol think I've posted this like 4 times on different threads. But since CAIN asked...

Don't have it yet but trying to find a copy.

Imp

You can get the whole set.. Battlefield 2, BF2 Special Forces, and BF 2142 at wal mart in a combo package for 39.99

Comment

got it

Comment

I have it and loved playing it. The maps were more fun IMO. (plus you get the extra unlocks and new standard weapons to use)
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE View Post
            You can get the whole set.. Battlefield 2, BF2 Special Forces, and BF 2142 at wal mart in a combo package for 39.99
            I didn't read further posts after this post I made, but I take that back.

You get

Battlefield 2
            Battlefield 2 Special Forces
            Battlefield 2 Euro Force
            Battlefield 2 Armored Fury

UN FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE. IT IS ALL ON A SINGLE DVD TOO. With all of the updates to the latest release.

Not like I thought previously. I was thinking bf 1942 and 2142 were in there.

Comment

I got it cain sf ill try it if you are going to run it today.......thy....moe

Comment

I don;t have it and I would pay a few bucks for it, but not $20+ for something I is just in testing to see if its going to work
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                  I don;t have it and I would pay a few bucks for it, but not $20+ for something I is just in testing to see if its going to work
                  +1

Looks like i'll be seeing you guys in the COD4 server when you head in there.

Comment

I dont have it

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X