No announcement yet.

Special Forces ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol think I've posted this like 4 times on different threads. But since CAIN asked...

Don't have it yet but trying to find a copy.

Imp

Comment

Originally posted by Imp View Post
      lol think I've posted this like 4 times on different threads. But since CAIN asked...

Don't have it yet but trying to find a copy.

Imp

You can get the whole set.. Battlefield 2, BF2 Special Forces, and BF 2142 at wal mart in a combo package for 39.99

Comment

got it

Comment

I have it and loved playing it. The maps were more fun IMO. (plus you get the extra unlocks and new standard weapons to use)
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE View Post
            You can get the whole set.. Battlefield 2, BF2 Special Forces, and BF 2142 at wal mart in a combo package for 39.99
            I didn't read further posts after this post I made, but I take that back.

You get

Battlefield 2
            Battlefield 2 Special Forces
            Battlefield 2 Euro Force
            Battlefield 2 Armored Fury

UN FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE. IT IS ALL ON A SINGLE DVD TOO. With all of the updates to the latest release.

Not like I thought previously. I was thinking bf 1942 and 2142 were in there.

Comment

I got it cain sf ill try it if you are going to run it today.......thy....moe

Comment

I don;t have it and I would pay a few bucks for it, but not $20+ for something I is just in testing to see if its going to work
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                  I don;t have it and I would pay a few bucks for it, but not $20+ for something I is just in testing to see if its going to work
                  +1

Looks like i'll be seeing you guys in the COD4 server when you head in there.

Comment

I dont have it

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X