Karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master_Chief_Alpha View Post
    The thought of riding in the APC with you huckleberries gives me the woolies.

MCA
    "How's my driving?"

Comment

Please bring back the regular rotation with vehicles, the games gets so dull after a couple straight rounds of karkand, plus it a good point to make that we may lose some of the players we already have by going 24/7 karkand, as there are already a TON of those servers out there. Just my 2c

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye426 View Post
        Please bring back the regular rotation with vehicles, the games gets so dull after a couple straight rounds of karkand, plus it a good point to make that we may lose some of the players we already have by going 24/7 karkand, as there are already a TON of those servers out there. Just my 2c
        +1
        Played a few rounds on a 24/7 kark server 1.4... you can only handle so much
        and big maps with vehicles make for awesome games though Kark is great too

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye426 View Post
          4 cents. The most popular servers run the full rotation of maps. It gives a good combination of "AIR" maps to "Ground Pounder" maps. and they run the 64 player maps. Words out that we are back, give them what they want.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Personally I'd like to see wake, sharqi, dalian, mastuur, oman, karkand and the new one...forgot what it's called

I can take or leave clean sweep, kubra and dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by MR_MADHATTER View Post
              4 cents. The most popular servers run the full rotation of maps. It gives a good combination of "AIR" maps to "Ground Pounder" maps. and they run the 64 player maps. Words out that we are back, give them what they want.
              +1 24/7 karkand gets old quick
              [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I played some last night, and then this morning with the gang...
                I keep hitting the wrong buttons. lol

My Sniper rifle seems to shoot spit wads, for all the damage it did to the other side..

But all in all, glad to see lots of CLR's on there... YAY
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I played today with MANY CLR`s tons of fun... and more than 20 ppl on server.
                  But with 16 map size single round going very quick. If map size can be 32 than will be more fun for bit longer

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                    Personally I'd like to see wake, sharqi, dalian, mastuur, oman, karkand and the new one...forgot what it's called

I can take or leave clean sweep, kubra and dragon.
                    I can get behind that

Sounds like I'm going to have to fire up BF2 again. Man, I haven't touched that account in like forever

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                    so 24/7 karkand?
                    Not one big map?
                    well... its IO right?
                    IO can die in a fire IMO

Comment

OK, we got up to 28 players, but I'm gonna add

Sharqi
                      Road to Jallabad

Comment

Aw two helo's...every 1.5 hours...waaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                          OK, we got up to 28 players, but I'm gonna add

Sharqi
                          Road to Jallabad
                          I am really glad you added SHarqi! I love that map. I played Road to Jalalabad last night, and it seems pretty cool too. What about the other new map? Is it any good?
                          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Karkand FTW

Comment

karkand is a good map and one of my favorite, but it does gets old after u play it for awhile, i would rather see a rotation going on.
                              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X