No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2 Server Info and Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep finally found it. But after 2 rounds was so aggravated i called it a night.

Just feels like sometimes they pull your pants down your undies over your head and start kicking the #(*@ outa you.

Comment

We won one on Sharqui. We got the TV Station at the beginning and held it for most of the map.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

BF2 I am lousey at it i got 1 kill in 5 maps and i cant get my mic to work so i cant sing to apache,Im crying about it,can you help me or would be better just to go and kill me off? thy....moe

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          We won one on Sharqui. We got the TV Station at the beginning and held it for most of the map.
          Apache

Oh my god man the good old times! I remember once I was the very last person alive on the US team, and I made TV neutral. All of a sudden you pop out, shoot me with your shotty, but I got you killed. I had 2 health points, fell 2 feet and died. GAME OVER! lol

Comment

W00t! It's back up. I'll be in sometime this afternoon, i just hope my computer behaves.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X