Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 9.99 it's a steal ......DONOT BUY THE EXSPANSIONS

Comment

The game is pretty old. I wish we would run a BF2142 server again sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Fate's Decision View Post

YUCK !!!

Classic FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Fate's Decision View Post
          I think running 2142 would see many of the regs go back to COD4 or other games...myself included.

Goblin, the game is worth it. Not sure how long Cain will be running BF2, but judging by the fun we have all been having, it will definatly be here for a little while longer. So even if you were to play a dozen times in the next month, I think you would have a great time and it would be well worth the $10, which is cheaper than 1 ticket to the movies these days

And I already owned the game and the second Cain put up his server, I was repatching getting ready to go. I have almost exclusively played BF2 in the last week, other than a few games of Scrabulous on Facebook I have going.
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

"Classic" BF2 is FAR better than 2142, in almost every respect. It's got that stupid car drop "feature" nobody wanted in the first place, and the red tag bug is worse.

Other than that, it's a much better overall experience.

-Rand

P.S. Just judging by the posts on this forum, BF2 is a huge hit yet again. This is by far the most active game forum since it came back, and Blackarrow's post about PB problems has replies here, whereas in other forums it's lonely.

P.P.S. Speaking of Classic, I would LOVE to see Cain break out a BF1942 server. Ships for the win.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I would have to reinstall BF1942 to play. BF2 was never uninstalled.
              I played both and much prefer BF2 over BF2142.
              Say what you will about the age of the game, it still is the best game for teamwork. And most of the players on Cain's Lair are all about teamwork.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                "Classic" BF2 is FAR better than 2142, in almost every respect. It's got that stupid car drop "feature" nobody wanted in the first place, and the red tag bug is worse.

Other than that, it's a much better overall experience.

-Rand

P.S. Just judging by the posts on this forum, BF2 is a huge hit yet again. This is by far the most active game forum since it came back, and Blackarrow's post about PB problems has replies here, whereas in other forums it's lonely.

P.P.S. Speaking of Classic, I would LOVE to see Cain break out a BF1942 server. Ships for the win.
                I only played a few hours of 1942 at a friend's house. I never really played the game all that much. Not because it was bad, in fact, it looked really fun, I was simply in my MMO phase
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I bought it this week for $9.99 @ BB

Comment

I've been looking for a reason to get it and I think I have one now. Someone let me know what to patch up to when I get it.
                    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon View Post
                      I've been looking for a reason to get it and I think I have one now. Someone let me know what to patch up to when I get it.

Comment

I liked the gun turrets in the B25 too.
                        The BF1942 mod Desert Combat had an AC130 too.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X