X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes-

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiley View Post
      Won't be on till weekend. Too much to deal with at school...
      Good stuff. You keep your nose to the grindstone.

Comment

Originally posted by MR_MADHATTER View Post
        Rand said:
        I'll give you that first one, and MAYBE the second, though I thought I was low enough on the hill (unless you got out and ran up?).

But that third one was bogus. TOWs don't explosively kill fully healthy M1s with a clean front armor hit. The tread (for some dumb reason) yes. The glacis plate and turret? No. That hit should only have done about half damage, or at worst, given me that split second needed to bail. I call Shenanigans!

At least I took some measure of vengence killing you and your AT buddy over and over again after that third hit.

-Rand

Yes a TOW will kill a full healthy M1 if you hit it in the front of the track....every time. Try ityourself. It will also kill in front armor if it ricochets off and hits the turret as well. But that's a much harder shot. I can only do it in another tank.

Great ping....When I'm in a plane I can't get a cockpit-free foward view through the hud, it jumps to trailing view. How many maps are in rotation? I like servers with lots of maps. How many of you have played Highway Tampa? I like it but it gets the most negative comments on other servers.

It's great to see you guys on again!!
        I was laughing soooo freaking hard as I was taking out Rand over...and over...and over

Man I was having a GREAT time, MUCH MUCH MUCH more than COD4.

Can't wait until VOIP is up and running.

CAIN I owe you some cash!! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster View Post
          Good stuff. You keep your nose to the grindstone.
          I would much rather have my eyes glued to the computer screen
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Reinstall the patch. Make sure it installs to the same directory. It is EA you know.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

http://www.cainslair.org/showthread.php?t=3909

Read the bottom of the first post I'll keep updating what is happening there...

Comment

I installed the game on my system last night. Hopefully it will run okay (I'm running Vista x64). I jumped on a random server last night and it CTDed after about 5 minutes.

I'll try to get on tonight.
                [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X