X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaspurr
    Originally posted by MinervaRelefen
    count me in
    Sweet, but please promise to be gentle with us. You certainly need to be crowned 'Queen of the Flag Caps'. I never seen anyone cap flags like you.
    Don't be modest! when you weren't killing me in that plane of yours , we were capping flags together thanks to your awesome driving skills. :P
    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

count me in
      Sweet, but please promise to be gentle with us. You certainly need to be crowned 'Queen of the Flag Caps'. I never seen anyone cap flags like you.
      Don't be modest! when you weren't killing me in that plane of yours , we were capping flags together thanks to your awesome driving skills. :P
      LOL, thats how I broke my car Seriously, to drive like a mad man is fun with little consequences is fun. Maybe we will squad up with Bar and go on a rampage
      Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
        PKM FTW.
        Apache
        Zen Master Apache brings back some memories. I never understood how you could just stand there, majestically, while others only feet from you were being propelled into the air by furious artillery blasts. 'Tis a mystery to me.

Kenshin and I installed BF2 last night. We would be able to help contribute some funds towards the server, though nothing spectacular. Could I ask this, Cain?...

1) Do unranked servers cost anything?

2) If not, is there any chance of a Project Reality (or other mod) server down the road? I understand for weeks/months, the main concern will be the ranked server, but...is there a possibility for a mod down the road if the ranked becomes popular?

Comment

[quote="Tails_Kitsune"]
          Kenshin and I installed BF2 last night. We would be able to help contribute some funds towards the server, though nothing spectacular. Could I ask this, Cain?...

2) If not, is there any chance of a Project Reality (or other mod) server down the road? I understand for weeks/months, the main concern will be the ranked server, but...is there a possibility for a mod down the road if the ranked becomes popular?
          Yeah, UNranked servers are free. Not sure if Cain has a free server though, as I'd imagine between the two COD4 servers and the WoW box, he's probably maxed out his personally server potential.

I'd love to see PR, haven't tried the newest version yet though, so I'd say maybe hold off for now unless others have reports of its overall awesomeness.

BTW, you and Kenshin playing PR anywhere? I was toying with the idea of reinstalling BF2 last night, but ended up just watching TV (PM if necessary to share details )

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
            PKM FTW.
            Apache
            Zen Master Apache brings back some memories. I never understood how you could just stand there, majestically, while others only feet from you were being propelled into the air by furious artillery blasts. 'Tis a mystery to me.

I loved that SS someone took of me, on Karkand Suburbs, standing in the artillery barrage. I was waiting for it to end before rushing to cap the flag. I sis not make a copy myself and when I went back to get it it was gone.

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
              PKM FTW.
              Apache

I loved that SS someone took of me, on Karkand Suburbs, standing in the artillery barrage. I was waiting for it to end before rushing to cap the flag. I sis not make a copy myself and when I went back to get it it was gone.
              It would be good to see that even the artilery knows where to draw the line...lol
              Jaspurr

Comment

Oh man, I completely forgot about that. It's floating around my hard drive somewhere.

I will dust off the ol' BF2 disc if the server gets up and running.

Edit: typo fixed per user request (Carbon)

Comment

I deleted your extra posts. You have a copy of that SS? If you do how about sending me a copy.
                  Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thanks for undoing my mess admins.

Apache: I scoured my hard drive for half an hour today to no avail.

That SS was a classic. It's really too bad I can't find it.

Comment

Don't worry. It is my fault for not making a copy. Thanks for looking.
                      Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Don't worry. It is my fault for not making a copy. Thanks for looking.
                        Apache
                        Maybe it is time to recreate those great battle moments, with slo mo shots of the shells bouncing off Apache...lol. We gotta play again guys
                        Jaspurr

Comment

We gotta play again guys

Agreed. I played for a few rounds yesterday and with a pretty good squad. It reminded me of the good team play that happens at Cain's.

Comment

What's the status of the pending server?

Comment

Trinity told me it would be $200/month if I kept it full, and I would like to....

That is lot of money due every month...

Comment

So Trinity said, "a little less than $150 a month" and arose interest.

But then they realize that it would be populated so they say, "actually, it would be $200".

Is this common practice for hosting?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X