Battlefield 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 5

Howdy folks. Been a long time since I jumped on here but was feeling a bit nostalgic. Lately i've gotten back into battlefield 5 due to some downtime in world of warcraft and other games I've been playing. I have to say in my humble opinion this game is so shitty compared to previous battlefield games we've all played over the years. Small maps. Instant godamn death everywhere. terrible visibilty (ppl can see you from a mile away but can't find you 5 feet laying prone in front of you) not to mention the horrible anti cheat, if you can call it that, that Dice and EA are running. It makes me miss battlefield 4, 3, BC2 so godamn much. I also miss playing with all of you good folks. Heres hoping whatever the next battlefield game that comes out is halfway decent and EA moves away from the stupid rent a server, community games model. Anyhow just felt like hopping on by and saying whats up. Site looks really good btw Cain.
    [CN]KentWingslide

Welcome back Hairy.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X