Funniest Lines 8/4/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest Lines 8/4/11

"Oh, God! It's a death trap!" - Cain realizing he has just sprung an ambush with his APC.

Funniest Lines 8/4/11

Ha!!

Driesel was riding with me and saw a mine in the road and yelled STOP, I stopped and started backing up to realize we surrounded by Engineers with Shoulder fired rockets!!

Death ensured shortly thereafter..

Comment

Cain: Release my MacKRAKEN!

Comment

ROFL....

There was guy in there named "FatsMcKracken"

I was cutting on his name, but he must not have spoken english...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnA...eature=related

We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
            Lol.

Comment

Last night Apache suddenly announced "I'm hung!".

I said Apache, I'm hung too, but you don't hear me bragging about it .....

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It would be nice if some of us could use the lobby teamspeak so we could hear clrs on opfor (who choose to be in lobby)>

Comment

Ok, so last night I was in a squad with Skudman and as usual we were leading the charge. I died one time and looked at the display on the left where you can see everything and noticed all our team was anywhere but close to helping us. So I told Skudman, "hey look at all the Blueberries out on the edge"

Now, let me give you a little background on the term "Blueberries" before I continue. As usual I was teamed with the Skudman when we used to play BC2 Rush most of the time and we were bee boppin along and he said. "We got a lot of blueberries not doing much" I said," what the hell is a Blueberry." He said, "look at the map, those are our guys not doing anything an hidin in the trees, the ones with the blue icons." So the term Blueberries kinda stuck.

With all that explained, back to the story. So, last night I was commenting on the Blueberries and the Skudman comes back with " I guess they are trying to work their nerve up to come play."

Typing and explaining it in text just doesnt do it justice but at the time I had to stop playin cause I had tears coming down my face I was laughing so hard. Just put the statement in Skudmans slow methodical voice and with us gettin beat up because we were the only ones attacking anything and you might see the humor.

ps: if I call you a Blueberry it aint a compliment.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      Last night Apache suddenly announced "I'm hung!".

I said Apache, I'm hung too, but you don't hear me bragging about it .....

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X