Playing Like A Boss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Like A Boss!

haha Hey guys, I thought I would share this with you. On the last game that I played I scored a crazy amount of dog tags. So much so that I had to scroll through the badges at the end of the match haha

Here's a screen shot of it.

Last edited by Nilesjones; 19 Jul 2011, 06:15 PM. Reason: To get pictures up there

Stay away from me.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

lol Aww c'mon Apache, don't you want to be apart of the collection?

Comment

You wait 'til everyone fell asleep or something?

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            Stay away from me.
            Apache
            +1 cause you aint gettin mine
            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

That's because you're never on Silent lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
                That's because you're never on Silent lol
                hes always on... hes just "TOO" silent to be on.. nobody knows...

Comment

i don't go out of my way for tags, so if you get the dreaded KNIFE sound, you are a rare breed indeed.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
                    hes always on... hes just "TOO" silent to be on.. nobody knows...
                    Exactly. Im there, you just never see me

Gonna try to be on tonight though so lets squad up.
                    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Man you must have been playin against Ned and the first reader group to get that many. Or you were runnin em down coming out of the spawn.

What a marauder.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

haha, I would never do that Cobalt. It was on a map with a UAV above C. I can't remember the map name, but there were so many snipers and I've basically got that map down inside my head.

I got lucky with loads of snipers and rocket scientists on top of D. Every time I would go up there, there would be atleast 3 people at a time just camping up there looking below them.

This is how the first group went. I went up the stairs of D and on the way I found 2 snipers just sitting there I guess watching out the window so I knifed those two. Got to the top of the stairs then knifed another sniper. Then some dude has his back turned so I had to of course knife him.

The rest of them I would just get lucky and sneak up on them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
                          haha, I would never do that Cobalt. It was on a map with a UAV above C. I can't remember the map name, but there were so many snipers and I've basically got that map down inside my head.

I got lucky with loads of snipers and rocket scientists on top of D. Every time I would go up there, there would be atleast 3 people at a time just camping up there looking below them.

This is how the first group went. I went up the stairs of D and on the way I found 2 snipers just sitting there I guess watching out the window so I knifed those two. Got to the top of the stairs then knifed another sniper. Then some dude has his back turned so I had to of course knife him.

The rest of them I would just get lucky and sneak up on them lol
                          LOL I love walking up behind a full squad an knifing all of them before the realize what is going on!
                          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Yeah I think you did that to Skud and a few other people including me once Dead lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X