No announcement yet.

New Maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE={CLR} Cobalt;211158]I'm sure it did, snipers comb the server list just for that reason.

Full server is better than an empty server .. not saying it would be empty if there was a limit .. as you have stated we don't know because we haven't tried it yet. Any way I like harvest its fun and full on and easy to sneak up on snipers also easy to avoid them I find lol
    sigpic

The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.

Comment

[QUOTE=SIR rossy;211160]
      Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      I'm sure it did, snipers comb the server list just for that reason.

Full server is better than an empty server .. not saying it would be empty if there was a limit .. as you have stated we don't know because we haven't tried it yet. Any way I like harvest its fun and full on and easy to sneak up on snipers also easy to avoid them I find lol
      Rossy, are you daft. It aint easy to sneak up on snipers if they have you cornered at one base. They tee off on you. You know that. Aint nothin fun about that map.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Just my opinion... sorry for being so "daft"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          What's the problem with running all of them?
          (just a dream, but yeah).

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
            (just a dream, but yeah).
            I agree. Ya some maps suck cause they are a sniper's dream map or there are too many vehicles and the map is too big but who said anything about this being a fair game? This is a Battlefield and in war anything goes. Except base raping and spawn killing apparently
            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by SIR rossy View Post
              Just my opinion... sorry for being so "daft"
              Hey,sorry buddy, That wasnt meant to be as harsh as it sounded. Not angry at you by no means. I just get wound up some times and type too fast.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Never know till we try.
                Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                  Hey,sorry buddy, That wasnt meant to be as harsh as it sounded. Not angry at you by no means. I just get wound up some times and type too fast.

Haha its alllllllllllllllllllll good mate
                  sigpic

Comment

How the hell do you sneak up on a sniper that is 2 miles away Rossy? HOW THE HELL?!

Comment

I deleted a couple of posts talking about other competing servers.

Thank you for the feedback Moose, I'll look into this when I get an opportunity.

Comment

How the hell do you sneak up on a sniper that is 2 miles away Rossy? HOW THE HELL?!
                        rossy teleports..thats how he does it.. ive seen it!

Comment

I snuck up on one two days ago with a Carl Gustav.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                            I snuck up on one two days ago with a Carl Gustav.
                            Apache
                            That must of hurt
                            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                              I deleted a couple of posts talking about other competing servers.

Thank you for the feedback Moose, I'll look into this when I get an opportunity.

Apologies to Cain and the Lair for posting too much info and links to the other server. Thanks to Cain for the edits and PM to set me straight.

The only point I wanted to convey was that very popular, high traffic, ranked BFBC2 servers exist that limit recon kits. I was surprised (and quite pleased) that one of my other favorite servers, where there is frequently a queue to play, has the recon limit set to 3!

I posted a thread a few months back on this same topic, and Cain made a decision based on the EA ROE. Whether he stands by that decision, or reconsiders it, I will continue to be "a regular visitor" to the Lair and Cain has my support.

Moose

Comment

I'm not at all opposed to scripts that limit player classes, if they don;t make us unranked.

The problem at present is me researching, selecting, then implementing such a script. I know there are many available, I do not know which one is best tho.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X