Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday

Please come join me and get the server going !!
    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

OMG, Minerva is from the Future.
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Be there in a minute.Gotta finish off my BBQ sammich.

With Beer.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
          Just spit beer out of my nose.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

It was great logging in to TeamSpeak and having 10 or so people sing Happy Birthday off key and out of sync.
            Thank you,
            Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              It was great logging in to TeamSpeak and having 10 or so people sing Happy Birthday off key and out of sync.
              Thank you,
              Apache
              Good stuff today Apache. Had a lot of fun today. The server was crazy for like a solid hour. Massive killin going on. Quick shout out to Brian is Huh? he was crazy good on the server. His score was amazing due to the fact that everytime i spawned or turned a corner he was there to shove a grenade or rocket down my throat. So thanks for killing my K/D today Had a great time today guys thanks a lot!
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Brian was a beast.
                Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I left earlier than usual, all that hot action wore me out.
                  Around 11:30pm CST, and still rockin.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
                    Good stuff today Apache. Had a lot of fun today. The server was crazy for like a solid hour. Massive killin going on. Quick shout out to Brian is Huh? he was crazy good on the server. His score was amazing due to the fact that everytime i spawned or turned a corner he was there to shove a grenade or rocket down my throat. So thanks for killing my K/D today Had a great time today guys thanks a lot!
                    HAHAHAHAHA! thanks for the great compliment i just had a good game... when the server died down,i hopped onto a different server and oh boy! i was getting the complete opposite i got rockets blasted by my face,i got squished like pancake 3x by a bradley.. but its was a totally a great game.

yes SilentA, that was a pretty funny game tho.. everytime your team mate would revive u, you'd just get sent back to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
                      yes SilentA, that was a pretty funny game tho.. everytime your team mate would revive u, you'd just get sent back to the ground.
                      Ya pretty much. But at least I got yor tags today

Comment

Ya pretty much. But at least I got yor tags today
                        that was VERY VERY LUCKY of you...
                        i call hax -___- u turned around instantly

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
                          that was VERY VERY LUCKY of you...
                          i call hax -___- u turned around instantly
                          Well I wasnt the one being called the hacker on ther server tonight Mr. 22/7 Besides you got me back and got my tags twice. Im pretty sure half your points tonight were from me lol.

Comment

Well I wasnt the one being called the hacker on ther server tonight Mr. 22/7 Besides you got me back and got my tags twice. Im pretty sure half your points tonight were from me lol.
                            actually make it 3x... >_> but its arica harbor.. all i do i use rockets... w/ explosive perk.. so its quite easy to get a good k/d ratio.

u should try it once. if u see a guy camping behind a wall.. just pop a rocket at the wall.. see a guy in a room but have no wall to blow.. use the good ol day of defeat bazooka trick.. SHOOT the ceiling , its quite fun! and plus you get a few good laughs , plus im sure only the person who killed the other person can see it.. but today.. i shot a medic out of a window and his body went flying 300ft in the air, then it disappeared in the sky.. HAHA!

i only got your tags ONCE! i checked!

Comment

I saw an enemy hiding in some rocks last night. I was making a flanking move while my squad was moving straight at him. I threw a grenade at him hoping to kill him. The grenade hit him on top of the head and flew straight up into the air. His character yells grenade and then it goes off and kills him. It was the funniest thing at the time and I wish I had video of it.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X