The M1 unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The M1 unlock

Mini is wanting to get this unlock and I remember reading the there is a free Battlefield game he could get that would allow him to the veteran status he needs. Has anyone here done or heard of this?
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

I found these directions but was hoping to find an easier way.

1. Download BF Heroes and BF2 Demo. Both are FREE!!! The BF2 demo I downloaded from nzone.com you can find it other places just get it by whatever way you feel comfortable.
    2. Create an account on the BF2 DEMO (multiplayer area) that matches email and user names of other EA/Battlefield accounts
    3. Load and play a game of each (just to make sure it registers).
    4. Go to Battlefield Veterans
    5. BF Heroes should just show up. For BF2 enter in your USERNAME(not email but email might work didn't check) and Password.
    6. You should now have a veteran status of 1.
    7. Load BFBC2, login. Go to multiplayer tab. Under multiplayer tab go to weapons and gadgets. The M1 garand should be darkened\visible (It's far bottom, right, last weapon on the list).
    8. Enjoy!

I have yet to find a server I can use it in yet. Tried about 3 before I updated this.

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I previously played Heros. It gave me 1 veterans status. I don't think you need the BF demo. Just having to download and play a game of BF heros. I played it for a bit actually, not just a few minutes. So I can't really guarantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
        I found these directions but was hoping to find an easier way.
        Follow those directions but omit the BF2 demo. I did the exact same , so bfheroes only, and it worked. i had to play 3-4 rounds and wait a day though.
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will send Mini in here to thank you personally when he gets a chance.

Comment

I think BF Heroes is bugged right now and isn't giving a veteran reward. (at least it didn't for me, tried it a month or two ago)

If you happen to have a PS3 (or xbox360, but I used ps3), you can download the 1943 demo and play a couple of rounds of it online, and it will count. (at least it did for me) Just remember to connect your ps3 id to your EA account.

Comment

I have both BF2 and BF2142, and I never could get either to count for veteran status. Also played BF Heroes a little. Finally gave up on it.
              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                I have both BF2 and BF2142, and I never could get either to count for veteran status. Also played BF Heroes a little. Finally gave up on it.
                I emailed them and they asked for the CD keys. They then added my vet status to 4

Comment

I have 1942, BF2 and 2142 and could not get one of them to accept my CD key for vetran status.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                    I emailed them and they asked for the CD keys. They then added my vet status to 4
                    Who exactly did you email? I want to tak advantage of this. I have BF2, B2142, playe BF Heroes, and BF1943.
                    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I believe I just emailed EA support

Comment

Found the email thread yep EA support

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Keep in mind that if we don?t receive a response from you within six days, we will mark your query as ?solved,? so be sure to update your incident by clicking the "My Questions" link on the support page if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

MLINK: http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...ted=1268196891
                        To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
                        Hi I'm trying to register my Battlefield Games for veteran status in BF BC2. ...

Discussion Thread
                        Response (Garter)
                        03/10/2010 09:05 PM
                        Hello,

Thank you for contacting EA Game Support,

It is really very good to hear that your issue got resolved . We really do work hard to provide the best level of support that we can, and I'm glad that we were able to help you. Please don't hesitate to drop us a line again if you ever need help in the future. =)

Sincerely,

Garter
                        Electronic Arts.

Customer
                        03/10/2010 08:04 PM
                        Hey thanks so much!!! Awesome

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM, EA Customer Service
                        <customerservice@ea.com>wrote:

>
                        > Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support
                        > center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.
                        >
                        > We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you
                        > within 144 hours.
                        >
                        > Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
                        >
                        > MLINK:
                        > http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...ted=1268196891
                        >
                        > To access your question from our support site, click here.<http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/cci/ecp_direct.php?p_userid=matt.bellizzi@gmail.com&p_ next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=24363195&p_created=126 8196891>
                        >
                        > Subject
                        >
                        > Hi I'm trying to register my Battlefield Games for veteran status in BF
                        > BC2. ...
                        > Discussion Thread
                        > Response (Garter)
                        > 03/09/2010 09:30 PM
                        >
                        > Hello,
                        >
                        > Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
                        >
                        > We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In order to assist you
                        > with this issue, we request you to please provide us with the following
                        > details:
                        >
                        > Your full name:
                        > Your veteran log in:
                        > your CD keys:
                        > Your date of birth:
                        > Your Zip code:
                        >
                        > We look forward to your reply.
                        >
                        > Thank you,
                        >
                        > Garter
                        > EA Online Support
                        > Customer
                        > 03/09/2010 08:54 PM
                        >
                        > Hi I'm trying to register my Battlefield Games for veteran status in BF
                        > BC2. I've never have registered any of my games before. I was able to
                        > register BF2 and all the exspansions and BF2142 and BC2. However for some
                        > reason it says the CD Keys for 1942, Road to Rome and BFV have already been
                        > claimed. I can send you pics of the cd case if you'd like
                        >
                        > ---------------------
                        >
                        > Buy Games Direct, Exclusively from THE EA STORE?<http://eastore.ea.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=ea &Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&sourceid=ea1741>
                        >

Response (Garter)
                        03/10/2010 07:01 PM
                        Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I have made some necessary changes under your account now you will be able to get the gun and i have also entitled all the veterans under your account. I would like to inform you that the veteran site is under maintenance right now, So it will not show up there but it will show in your game. So don't worry our technical team is working on it.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you,

Garter
                        EA Online Support

Customer
                        03/09/2010 10:30 PM
                        Hello here is the request info

Matthew Bellizzi
                        matt.bellizzi@gmail.com
                        BFV key
                        BF1943 key
                        BF1943 Road to Rome
                        DOB 07/21/1967
                        Currently. If it matters two months ago

Response (Garter)
                        03/09/2010 09:30 PM
                        Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In order to assist you with this issue, we request you to please provide us with the following details:

Your full name:
                        Your veteran log in:
                        your CD keys:
                        Your date of birth:
                        Your Zip code:

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Garter
                        EA Online Support

Customer
                        03/09/2010 08:54 PM
                        Hi I'm trying to register my Battlefield Games for veteran status in BF BC2. I've never have registered any of my games before. I was able to register BF2 and all the exspansions and BF2142 and BC2. However for some reason it says the CD Keys for 1942, Road to Rome and BFV have already been claimed. I can send you pics of the cd case if you'd like

Comment

I never could get Veteran status on any of em until I called. Had BF2 and 2142. I finally got on the EA live chat thingy and convinced the people that I was who I said I was and got the status changed. But it never showed up when you look at it on the Veterans page.I did get the M1 and the F2000.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

i know u need 2 games added/registered in your EA profile to get the M1 Grand. 2!!!

Comment

i got my bf2 and heroes register but couldn't get 2142 to register but still got both unlocks
                              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X