Bullets, nades, pink bears oh my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullets, nades, pink bears oh my

So, yesterday i'm messin around trying to get the server started. Map was oasis. Nobody in yet and I'm goin around blowin up stuff with the nade launcher. Got curious about the crates and boxes. Started blowin them up to see what was inside.

The larger crates have some kind of machinery. Medium had some pottery with an emblem on the side that read Global something or other. Then I blowed up some smaller boxes. Now these boxes were unique in the fact that I couldnt find any others that were the same size. When they blowed up, out popped two small Pink Bears.

I looked at them a minute and figured I just messed up some kids Christmas somewhere.

Bout that time Minerva shows up and I tell her about the Pink Bears. I didnt get to show her where they were at that time because we changed maps fairly soon and she didnt get to see them.

Maps rotate around and we get back to Oasis. Soon as we get there Minerva starts hollerin about wanting to see the Bears. I said, "Minerva we got stuff goin on around us and people are shootin at us." She said she didnt care, she wanted to see the Bears. So we go back to the place where I found the Bears and she's trying to blow up crates with an RPG. I said wait, those are the wrong ones. I dropped a nade in my launcher and said stand back.

Boom, out pop the bears from the right box. I go over and say, "See there they are.".. She says, "I dont see any bears." I said, "They're right there on the ground.".. "I dont see em, are you sure they came out". "Yes, I'm sure, I'm lookin right at em. "Aw, I can't see em."

Only thing I could figure out is that they got it programmed where only the shooter can see em. Dont know, but they are in there.

Thing that got me was there was bullets wizzin around and stuff blowin up and all she was worried about was wanting to see the bears. I was thinkin, just like a woman.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

lol Cobalt, what can I say...so true!!!

I was in squad with Furry, Cobalt, Qicmee if I recall correctly and the server was full and the action was intense, but you know... I WANTED TO SEE THE PINK TEDDY BEARS !!! All I see are bullets and destruction and mines and corpses, what more cool than seeing a pair of stuffed teddy bears.. I was curious to say the least. Actually I think it was in BF2 that you could see them as well.

Oh.. and I found something really cool in Atacama Desert, I showed it to Qicmee, it is a tiny sand castle with a sweedish flag We died like 10 times ...but we got to the location and saw it

I play video games, but I am still a woman !!

K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Not to be outdone.

This one had 4 bears in it. The 4th is kinda hard to see , its over by the little cart straight away.

Last edited by {CLR} Cobalt; 29 Jun 2011, 05:50 PM.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

lol that's cool. i didnt know there were loots in bc2.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

wow nice find of some hidden easter eggs guys hahaha i love the pink teddy bears LMAO
            sigpic

The sentence below is true.
            The sentence above is false.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X