EA down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA down?

trying to log in and se whats happening @ lair, but cant log in.. this everyone?

EA's user accounts were hacked. If you haven't already reset your EA password, here's the link: https://www.ea.com/us/profile/forgot

I had to reset mine before I could log into the BFBC2 server browser. The change was immediately effective.

Comment

ahh. ok. i got an email about my old bioware stuff, but nothing about my BF stuff.
      i guess that email was/is legit, and i should open it, lol

WTF is with stuff getting hacked lately? you'd think after sony's BS, other companies would have beefed up security just as a matter of principle.

Comment

I heard rumors that more game companies would be hacked. In this case I believe EA was exposed when they merged Bioware user accounts into their own (with a new EA password). Then, when the older Bioware systems got hacked, it exposed the current EA account info of some users. In my case a Bioware account for Mass Effect contaminated my EA account for BFBC2.

Comment

i used to play the hell out of some NWN.( neverwinter nights) I had all that game info on their forums, which were involved in the hacking.
          Id be concerned if i still played it as you have to register the game, and any expansion pack CD keys in order to use their forums.

Comment

It happened the same to me as well...
            K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
            sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Man, I didnt realise my digital footprint was that long on EA site. IM getting old

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X