Fraps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraps

Hey guys, I just bought fraps and I'm going to be doing some stuff with it. Hopefully making some great videos!

If I get extremely talented with it, I'll make a promotional video for Cain's Layer. That would be awesome to see on the home page of this site.

Not sure if it was worth the 37 dollars, but I've wasted money on other crap before so this wouldn't be any different. I didn't mind the free version, but everytime something would happen, the 30 seconds would be up and I'd be pounding my head hating the fact that that just happened and I wasn't recording lol

That'd be cool to see some vids, Niles. But don't make the mistake KPhantom made and shoot one of me getting knifed...it'd be boring for sure and I doubt that anyone would like it.

Ok, now that that's settled, get out there and make some vids!

Comment

lol Don't worry Skud, I don't have anything like that. But I do have one of us clowning around. I had a project I was working on and then I screwed up because I didn't save it properly. Oh well lesson learned haha

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxy7lXSju9Q

I just uploaded a teaser of the promotion video to youtube. I'm still working on it. Need to wait until everyone is one to really get things recorded. Really hope to get some good times on there like that clowning around

Comment

These shenanigans are not good for productivity.

I approve
          Motivate

Comment

Got some good cod4 things on film awhile back.

Comment

Something cool like this but maybe not as long for cains lair ps. maybe without the snipe fest at the start lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuLE12riIr0
              sigpic

The sentence below is true.
              The sentence above is false.

Comment

You watch montages to see something you don't see everyday. For example, how many Black Ops montages are there with some useless child using an AK74U with rapidfire? No, all you see is Snipers, because we rule.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  You watch montages to see something you don't see everyday. For example, how many Black Ops montages are there with some useless child using an AK74U with rapidfire? No, all you see is Snipers, because we rule.
                  Only thing you rule at is gettin to the front of the line at the Golden Corral Buffet.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I think it was donzi that did one of the last videos for us. Can't seem to find it now though.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                      Only thing you rule at is gettin to the front of the line at the Golden Corral Buffet.
                      How can you see me all the way in the back of the line? Oh snap.

Comment

Quit your Bitchin!!
                        sigpic

The sentence below is true.
                        The sentence above is false.

Comment

Erm nope I dont really do video's.

Comment

Originally posted by Donziboy2 View Post
                            Erm nope I dont really do video's.
                            Hmmm, i thought it was you.

It was somebody that did a really cool intro too it aswell that looked like it took a lot of time. It was a COD4 montage iirc.

Can anybody remember who it was?

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post

Can anybody remember who it was?
                              Dr. Box.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X