!@%#%$ server!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!@%#%$ server!!!

i can see it, and i enter the damn queue( just realized how many vowels that word has. but everytime i get down to join, i cant join, network connection blah blah..
    whats going on here, is this just on my end? i feel like its hill 137 all over again.

i can join any other server just fine.

If this was last week I'd blame the server. But this week, so far it is working beautifully...

Try a complete reboot of the machine.

Comment

machine , router and modem all been rebooted. i just can not connect to the lair. sucks, its even on panama canal right now

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        i can see it, and i enter the damn queue( just realized how many vowels that word has. but everytime i get down to join, i cant join, network connection blah blah..
        whats going on here, is this just on my end? i feel like its hill 137 all over again.

i can join any other server just fine.
        same here with me, cant join cains, can enter the queue but then upon connection it says lost connection to server. very strange cause i join other servers..
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

still unable to join the server, ben days now. The server pings out at 999. i can hit enter, to try and join it, but then i get the " connection to game server has been lost " msg.

i can connect to any other servers just fine. still.

Comment

this sucks Infamous, I don't know what to tell you... I google it and I can see different people that have the same problems, maybe you can have a look or I am hoping that one of our skilled members can help you...
            K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
            sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              still unable to join the server, ben days now. The server pings out at 999. i can hit enter, to try and join it, but then i get the " connection to game server has been lost " msg.

i can connect to any other servers just fine. still.
              If you tried to connect last night, it might not have been you. The server crashed a few times last night.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X