Just Need A Little Teamwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Need A Little Teamwork

Hey guys! Last night was awesome! I loved playing with Rossy, Zan, Drisel, June-- hell all you guys are awesome! Rossy was quite surprised last night when I was following him around alot. The thing inside my mind is teamwork, if we all stick together and communicate alot I think we'll have loads and I mean loads of fun. That's what made it so fun last night. I saw Juneau post in another thread about how he had a love/hate relationship with the game at the moment.

I figure if we keep going at the rate we're going with communication and helping each other out, we'll have so much more fun. I play medic alot to help you guys out just in case you need health. Although the problem comes when my teammate needs ammo and I'm still a medic haha. The only solution there is to kill an assault guy and let me take his soul for a second to refill you up on ammo

I think our squad needs to consist of each member being each role. And I'm sure you guys already do this, but I thought I'd just share my thoughts on how I'd like to play the game. Teamwork is vital to this game and without it, we're just running around for 5 seconds getting shot from no where it seems haha.

I hope that things get better for Juneau, I would hate to see him stop playing BF2. I know how frustrating it is trying to figure out where the enemies are. Hell I'm still trying to figure out where everyone is at haha

Good points Niles. When we played BF2 and BF2142, they were both 64 players and were squad based like this game. They were great games made better because the CLR's worked extremely well together. Since then we have had a series of "run and gun" based games in COD where squad play was not central to the game or non-existent.

BFBC2 has brought that teamwork back and at 64 players, BF3 should provide another great squad based game for CLR's to work together, have fun and kick butt

You will see plenty of CLR's come and go during games as they get bored or need a break...but they always come back. That is why this community has lasted for over 13 years...

Comment

Great post by both of you...yea I have a kickass time playing with you Niles. You're a smart player and a funny guy to talk to on TS. As BA said, there are times you will see many peeps come and go but they do always make their way back. I've even been one of those guys who "disapeared" for close to 4 months for personal reasons (and no it was not WoW)

Glad to have you part of the community man

Comment

Damn 13 years.. I had no idea about that. I wish I would've met you guys back in the day haha, but that would make me 10 years old. I didn't start playing games until I got into high school haha.

This is my gaming history and I've had alot of games that require strategy in order to win. Even the games that you least expect to have any strategy in it, has some that can give you the upper hand.

My First Person Shooter history list:

Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
        Ghost Recon 2
        Black Hawk Down for the PS2
        Killzone
        Delta Force
        Combat Arms
        Modern Warefare

And now BFBC2. Each game I spent one to three years on. Jungle Storm lasted a year before Ghost Recon 2 came out for me. Then I played that for about three years before I moved back to Florida, got me a job and got my a PC. Never looked at a console again. Except for the PS3 because it had Metal Gear Solid on it. Metal Gear Solid was the first game that I had ever played and nothing in my opinion is better. There are games that are much more fun, but the depth of the MGS series is astonishing to say the least.

Now that Metal Gear Solid has basically died I'm done with consoles. Sad, but that was the only thing getting me to pay 500 dollars for a console. I forget who I was talking to, but see? We spend so much money just to play one game. The other games are just so I don't feel like I've wasted my money haha.

Atleast with the PC I spent 1400 dollars for BFBC2, but BF3 is coming out along with Mass Effect 3 and Modern Warfare 3.

lol I'll stop getting off subject with this thread as it's mainly about teamwork haha Just letting you guys know the history of me because I plan on being here for years to come.

Comment

Thanks Zan. I'm honestly happy that I'm here!

Speaking of WoW, check this out lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_techne...ney-for-guards

Comment

Don't worry, i won't be stopping playing just yet. I've been here for years and have only taken one or two very short breaks due to burn out.

In fact, looking back i think i've played pretty much every game we've ran.

Comment

Team work is not only essential to winning the rounds but its also fun to work together. And tight squads tend to score more points too
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
                Thanks Zan. I'm honestly happy that I'm here!

Speaking of WoW, check this out lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_techne...ney-for-guards
                LOL now we know where the gold farmers come from

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X