New maps only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New maps only?

Had some good times last night. I especially liked playing the new maps, which I hadn't had a chance to play yet. Any chance we can do a new-map-only rotation for a little while? I played enough Atacama Desert before we started playing Vietnam...
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

As always I'm looking for the most popular maps.

Heavy metal is BY FAR the most popular so it will definitely be in there.

Comment

Harvest and Oasis are possibly the only two maps i like lol.

Comment

Those are my two favorite maps too.

Comment

I don't know what the names were, but I liked the two new ones that we played after Atacama Desert last night.
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

ATM we run all three "new" maps plus Atacama...

Comment

hook a brother up, how about some panama canal!

Comment

I'll take a look at it ...

Comment

4 point city map. like all maps i suppose it has its sniper nests, but its definitely an urban city map. lots of warehouses, buildings, ships and debris.

it is my favorite map in vanilla, hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    4 point city map. like all maps i suppose it has its sniper nests, but its definitely an urban city map. lots of warehouses, buildings, ships and debris.

it is my favorite map in vanilla, hands down
                    I do prefer the urban combat, and it seems the wide open ones can half-empty the server, but I haven't seen them enough to be sure. It's all good so far.

Comment

Definitely panama canal. That map rules! It's my favourite map even though I don't see it very often.

Comment

I just added Panama, just for you Niles !!

Comment

Woot!!! I'm really happy!! Thanks Cain!! I need to get used to that map again, but it really is a cool map. It's not a map where you're running around in huge circles looking for the enemy. It's quite straight forward.

Caution to anyone who plays that map. Snipers hide in those trees as always. And they love to group together. The last server I was on they got smart adding an assault role to back them up for anyone who got the flank. Of course I mowed through that strategy haha. Then got picked off by yet another sniper.

Battlefield 3 is going to prove more annoyance with those pesky snipers. They're adding a feature for one of the guns to hide muzzle flashes. Well luckily we'll have stereotyped locations that the snipers like to hide. Find them, flush them out! I know I play as recon, but I play recon to find the other snipers. Not to take advantage of other roles

I hope you all enjoy Panama as it's one of my favourite maps on this game.

Comment

First time up today it is 32/32

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X