Took Out A Heli!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Out A Heli!!

Finally!! After loads of hours playing I managed to take out a heli with an RPG. It's such a great feeling taking down a chopper for the first time! Now if I can manage to bring one down with a sniper rifle, I'll be laughing my ass off hahaha.

Just thought I'd share that with everyone I hope to see you all on soon. Sucks playing BC2 alone. I love the game, but chatting with people is what makes it all worth while. So addicting playing with friends and blowing things up

Only thing better is sex, but sex is alot of work for that one sweet release lmao

taking down choppers is awesome. the only thing better than using an RPG is ( in vietnam at least) you could kill pilot with sniper rifle.

if taking down a chopper in vanilla is like sex, sniping the pilot is like a threesome, lol

Comment

Definitely fun. Do you have the tracer gun yet? It's almost necessary to trace the things before you can hit them with a rocket...and a lot of guys are good at smoking off the trace, so you might have to hit them twice.

Comment

I don't have that unlocked yet Skud. I'm still climbing through the ranks and trying to unlock everything. Hell before I left the last server to go to bed I was 20 points from getting the defibrillator.

I'll have to learn alot for this game. I come from playing games like Combat Arms, Ghost Recon series and Modern Warfare. Ugh I hated MW. All it is spray and pray. No skill in it what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          taking down choppers is awesome. the only thing better than using an RPG is ( in vietnam at least) you could kill pilot with sniper rifle.

if taking down a chopper in vanilla is like sex, sniping the pilot is like a threesome, lol
          I've taken out a chopper pilot in Vietnam once with the M1 Garand and once I took out Jeffro with a 1911

Comment

Choppers in Vanilla are lame although it is the only thing i dont like more in vanilla

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
              I've taken out a chopper pilot in Vietnam once with the M1 Garand and once I took out Jeffro with a 1911
              i have to say... sadly this is true.

but i will admit it was pretty freakin awesome lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                i have to say... sadly this is true.

but i will admit it was pretty freakin awesome lol.
                And you hated him for it.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X