Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

I would like to thank Rossy, Mapes and Cain for inviting me to this forum. My name is Niles Jones. There are two games that I play at the moment. A racing sim called Iracing and of course Battlefield 2.

I hope that I can offer something to this community as I would like to start to get to know people that play FPS. As much as I like FPS games, it's rather boring just shooting people when you've got no one to chat with. This seems perfect for me now that I have nice people to have a laugh with.

I'm quite shy at first, but put a few beers in me and I'm as funny as a comedian. Most times anyway. Can't wait to see you all on the Battlefield. This is my first time really playing it online so bear with me. I'm a bit rusty since I haven't play a FPS game in ages. Mainly due to my PC lacking, but after 1400 dollars spent I've got a great PC. Need a better video card of course. Only when there are loads of explosions surrounding me does my frame rates ever drop.

I'm sure it'll be a pleasure playing with you all. Rossy is already my favourite Mainly because I've known loads of Rossy's throughout my FPS career. I played the Ghost Recon on the Playstation growing up.

Anyway, hope to see you soon

hahaha good on you wait untill i get A few beers into me and i get killed alot i rage haha in a funny way most they guys/girls here have heard me rage its kinda ridiculous but funny !!
    sigpic

The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

hey welcome to the forums. see you in the battlefield.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

You have found a new Home now!!

Thank you for taking the time to register and drop by our Forums.

We have a Teamspeak server, so you can blab away while playing and get to know our folks, even better.

Please make yourself at home, and ask any questions or make any comments you have !!

Take care, and thanks !!

-- Cain

Comment

Welcome !!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

It is more fun being able to talk to others so get on the Teamspeak Server.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome to the forums !! Looking forward to playing with you
                  K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                  sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

welcome! join teamspeak with us.... you can listen to me yell at everybody for killing me!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Lair.
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Comment

Nice to meet you, Niles! And don't worry what you say in Teamspeak: I don't! (seriously, everyone hear is pretty much here to have fun: winning is nice, but playing with CLRs is even nicer).

Comment

I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm still trying to get accustom to all the maps. It's hard trying to figure out the normal hiding places for the snipers as well as everyone pushing forward. I got a bit better tonight though. It seems the more I'm communicating with my fellow squad mates the better I become. Sense of mind I suppose haha.

I don't know what time you all normally come on. I'll be on BF2 at all times of the day. Until I'm sleeping of course. My job has gotten me to where I'm working 2AM to 10AM eastern time. I think it's great for aussie time really haha

I'm sure most of you get on about 7PM my time which when I'd prefer to play.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and damn those pesky snipers! lol

Comment

Welcome to the Lair Niles.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X