change up some settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change up some settings

need to turn the auto kick back on for afk's and try to switch the sniping from base we where pinned and they where just picking us off before we could even take a step basiclly we couldnt even defend our self, i like playing but being there to pad stat for the other team is a little bit hard to take. Before everyone get mad for saying this i think we should be able to say something like this without being made out as the bad guy and the post moved. We try to tell them to back off but when they don't listen ppl leave and won't come back.
    K i fell better know
    Thanks

yeah, the base rape plug in was most certainly not working this late afternoon/ early evening.

Also, the afk @ join scren was REALLY REALLY bad. there were a total of 10 of them for 2 rounds i played, big prob was 8 were on my team.

I'd ammend my earlier time frame suggestions,, in game afk, 2-5 minutes. join screen 1-3 max.

Comment

Hi Stinger, I'm not sure what you are asking to change.

Do you want to be allowed to snipe from the base??

And Thorp, you are correct, Procon crashed late afternoon, so none of our plugins were working, unfortunately we had just a basic server without all the tweaks and enhancements we have come to take for granted.

Procon is back up now tho.

Comment

Stinger was more or less commenting about how the server was running while Procon wasn't running. Now that it's working Stinger shouldn't have any problems.

Comment

Comment

Before everyone get mad for saying this i think we should be able to say something like this without being made out as the bad guy and the post moved.
            Player's comments are always welcomed Stinger. The only time they are not if they are abusive towards others.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

What Apache said ....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X