Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best weapons for each class, and why ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the best weapons for each class, and why ??

I have noticed that the best weapon for each class may not be the highest unlock.

What is the best weapon for each class in your opinion?>

for assault, i love me some M16, accurate, drops guys fairly quick, nice sights.although the AK and M14 are fun as hell to use.

Medic: M60 all the way. The other guns are good, but the M60 is my all time favorite gun video game or not. its drops people and fast. also, with single shots, can get you from a distance.

engineer: i like the Uzi best. the other ones just dont seem to "feel " right to me, so i dont use em.

Recon: i like the M40 just because of the 1 hit kills. Have not really messed with any other ones.
    Last edited by Infamous; 7 Mar 2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      for assault, i love me some M16, accurate, drops guys fairly quick, nice sights.although the AK and M14 are fun as hell to use.

Medic: M60 all the way. The other guns are good, but the M60 is my all time favorite gun video game or not. its drops people and fast. also, with single shots, can get you from a distance.

engineer: i like the Uzi best. the other ones just dont seem to "feel " right to me, so i dont use em.

Recon: i like the M40 just because of the 1 hit kills. Have not really messed with any other ones.
      Pretty much what Infamous says.

M16: accurate, doesn't jump much.

M60: couple hits and they're down, use it like a semi-auto...just tiny bursts of 1-3 rounds.

Uzi: I started with the PPSH, but stopped using it because so many were saying it's too overpowered, accurate. I grew fond of the uzi. It's sights are tiny, but once you get used to them it is like an extension of one's hand. I tried going back to the PPSH for a game or two, and was like, nah, I want my uzi back.

M40: magnum ammo, 12x scope. One shot kills. I've tried the others as well, but, as stated, without one shot kills sniping doesn't make much sense.

On all the kits I use the magnum ammo so that I can dispatch baddies as fast as possible. Couple that with the lightweight in spec 1 and you can occasionally give fellows an unpleasant surprise.

Comment

M16: accurate, low kick. AK and M14 are both good in small bursts. They have higher damage, but more kick as well
        XM22: seems more accurate than the M60 and higher fire rate I also like the sights. M60 and RPK are both decent, though.
        PPSH: Nice sights, low kick and noise. M10 is OK, I hate the sights on the UZI.
        M40 unless I am doing assault recon, then probably M21.

I use Magnum ammo for all kits except engineer. For Engy I use high explosive to give my RPGs the kick they need.
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

AK47, just like the feel, drops em quickly
          M60 FTW!!! You can shoot down choppers with that baby.
          PPSH: It just feels like an extention, Luv it. Couldn't kill squat with the Uzi.
          M40, Magnum, 12X, although I don't use it much.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

If not using the M40 for Recon, I like the Shotgun with Sabot and Magnum.
            I also like the shotgun configuration with assault sometimes.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
              AK47, just like the feel, drops em quickly
              M60 FTW!!! You can shoot down choppers with that baby.
              PPSH: It just feels like an extention, Luv it. Couldn't kill squat with the Uzi.
              M40, Magnum, 12X, although I don't use it much.
              I can shoot down a chopper w/ an M60 but I can't w/ a stationary
              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Assault: AK47, powerful and accurate in quick bursts.
                Medic: RPK (or is it PKM ) most of the time. I prefer open sights and while the m60 has the edge at distance, I'm not usually in that situation where I will need to take someone out that far. Most of the time I'm assaulting as medic and just need to lay down some lead fast. If i know ill be taking shots from a distance I go with the m60.

Engineer: PPSH, semi accurate when firing from the hip and you can hit targets at range with short bursts.

Sniper: No clue here, i play the class once a week max and usually it's with 870 with slugs.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Again, Whats the point when 95% of people use either PPSh or M40...

Comment

Well that tells me those two weapons are good...

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      Well that tells me those two weapons are good...
                      The PPSH is probably the most over powered gun in the game. It's great for mowing down squads up close with just a single clip. It's also great at distance. Just 2 bullets needed per kill when firing from flag to flag on Hastings.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        The PPSH is probably the most over powered gun in the game. It's great for mowing down squads up close with just a single clip. It's also great at distance. Just 2 bullets needed per kill when firing from flag to flag on Hastings.
                        i did mess around with the ppsh last night,,,, holy crap, that IS a squad mowing gun. i found myself coming around random corners looking at entire squads respawning on their surviving members. 1 clip, they were mowed down!
                        i was surprised at just how much power and how fast folks went down while facing that gun.

i love my uzi, but i may be in the process of being converted.

Comment

Come to the Dark Side ...........

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X