Just got BC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got BC2

Just bought BC2, gona see how i like before i buy vietnam.

Vietnam is better than BFBC2.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      Vietnam is better than BFBC2.
      Apache
      +1 dont judge the game by its Vanilla

Comment

Originally posted by Donziboy2 View Post
        Just bought BC2, gona see how i like before i buy vietnam.
        I bought Vietnam for Cain's. Don't know if I have even tried a different server really. I personally like them both.

One thing for certain, good or bad you cant really base if you will like Vietnam off your experience with vanilla BC2
        Motivate

Comment

I like both but, I like Vietnam better. Ssshhhhhhhh don't tell BFBC2. I don't want to hurt it's feelings.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Well considering there is alot of active vanilla servers that is a + in my book, just shows hope popular it is. Does your rank carry over or is it a dif for viatnam?

Comment

Donzi, as I recall if you were a Rank 40 in BC2 you will start out as a Rank 40 in Vietnam, but others can confirm this.

Comment

Vietnam is Way better IMO
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                  Donzi, as I recall if you were a Rank 40 in BC2 you will start out as a Rank 40 in Vietnam, but others can confirm this.
                  That is correct.

Comment

Your rank and a lot of your unlocks will carry over from BC2 to Vietnam.
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

The rank caries over into Vietnam, but it matters less. I think they wanted to make the whole experience accessible to everybody regardless of rank. So, there are only a few unlock-ables, and they are quickly achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Donziboy2 View Post
                        Well considering there is alot of active vanilla servers that is a + in my book, just shows hope popular it is. Does your rank carry over or is it a dif for viatnam?
                        My rank carried over.

Also, I do like Vietnam a bit better than BC2, though that was good too. With Vietnam setup in conquest mode, as we have it, the maps are balanced (as far as armor and position go) so no side has a huge advantage. It's up to those with the best teamwork/squadwork to get the objectives. Very fun with a bunch of CLRs.

Comment

If you don't like BFBC2, then you sure as hell won't like Vietnam. The maps are incredibly unbalanced.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            If you don't like BFBC2, then you sure as hell won't like Vietnam. The maps are incredibly unbalanced.
                            I am living proof of your incorrectitude!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              The maps are incredibly unbalanced.
                              I disagree. The only maps that I think are unbalanced are the ones with one flag on each end and one in the middle. Each of these is slightly unbalanced towards one team. However, even these wouldn't be considered incredibly unbalanced IMO, as a good team can overcome the unbalance. Hill 137 is probably the most unbalanced.

The other maps we play all have a balanced layout IMO.
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X