Can you install BC2 on more than one machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you install BC2 on more than one machine

Can you install the same copy of BC2 on two machines, like one at work and one at home, as long as they are not used at the same time?

id imagine so, it just seems to be key specific, not machine. but im not super techy.

Comment

Yes. Everything I've read says you can play on any machine, one at a time.

Comment

Yep. I think Duke has it on his laptop and the Vasectomator.
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

For my installation it always asks me for the CD.

Apparently there is a way to install it such that it does not ask for the CD?

Can I change my install now so it does not ask for the CD key?

Comment

I'm not at home to check the specifics, but you should be able to change to online activation. Iirc, under windows 7 you could find the options by right clicking the game shortcut in the start menu.

Comment

Yes, if you can tell me how to do this, it would be great.

I'm running Win7

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                For my installation it always asks me for the CD.

Apparently there is a way to install it such that it does not ask for the CD?

Can I change my install now so it does not ask for the CD key?
                one of those dreaded no CD patches?

Comment

You don't need a no-CD patch. It doesn't ask for my CD, but I don't remember doing anything specific for that.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I did a quick search, looks like it requires a complete reinstall and clearing out some registry entries to change it. The menu I was thinking of is for reclaiming install authorizations after its been set to online. Sorry

Comment

I was afraid of that....

I think the no-CD is an installation option that I missed, or perhaps was not present when I first installed BC2...

Thank you for checking ...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X