Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush

I'll try all Rush today.....

Tabulate the results, and listen to feedback, then decide what to run next week.

Comment

I'll try to join in at some point. Remember, though, this is a playoff weekend, so large numbers of the gaming population might be watching football for a good chunk of the day...so the numbers for today (rush) and yesterday (conquest) might change for weekends when the season is over.

Comment

Good point Skud.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Yep, i've missed some due to college bowl games. Wont be long though and all this will be over. With winter in full swing, and the holidays over, I look for more players in the future.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            Yep, i've missed some due to college bowl games. Wont be long though and all this will be over. With winter in full swing, and the holidays over, I look for more players in the future.
            That'd be my guess.

Comment

Well so far the server has gotten busy before I had an opportunity to change it over.

I appreciate the feedback but I am very cognizant and sensitive to player counts relative to the day, time etc. and judge our numbers relative to the total players active at that time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X