The Battle For Hastings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battle For Hastings

As everybody (i presume) knows about the 5th map being unlocked via team play actions i thought i'd post up the live update link for people to follow if you haven't seen it already.

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.co...tleforhastings

Looks like the PC players will get to 69,000,000 team actions first. Suck on that console players!

Thanks Juneau. I didn't realize each platform was independant.

Comment

9 293 853 team actions so far (lamebox)
      5 416 874 team actions so far (failbox)
      14 479 634 team actions so far (PC)

Yes, PC FTW.

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          9 293 853 team actions so far (lamebox)
          5 416 874 team actions so far (failbox)
          14 479 634 team actions so far (PC)

Yes, PC FTW.
          ROFLMAO.. see you can't get this stuff anywhere else.

I'll tell you why the PC crowd does so much better. It's because a high percentage are mature adults with a little common sense and courtesy. In contrast the console kiddies are mostly spoiled adolescents who usually dont have any morals or understanding of team play or coordination in winning battles. It's all about the stats man. Look at me , Look at me. I won man.

Sheesh, makes me sick to play with em. We do have some on PC too. I've even seen em in the Lair. But I try and not say anything for the cause.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

One thing i wish was on there was the total amount of players for each platform. Just too see if PC has the least like usual.

Comment

A total player count would be nice and it would probably make us look even better.

On thanksgiving my friend son fired up Black Ops and I could not believe the language the yutes of today were using and I have a serious potty mouth at times so it's no surprise that this crowd does what it does.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Whoops. I edited the wrong post and put this in when it should have been added to my above post here.

edit: Just found a link that shows i'm wrong. There's actually twice as many people playing on PC as there are on 360 and PS3! Guess all the console players are busy with Crap Ops.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Crap Ops.
                  and so appropriate.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Awesome news...

ROFL... Crap Ops... hehehehehehehe
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

No far off now till the map is unlocked.

Comment

I can't wait to play this map. Never played the original Vietnam game.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                          I can't wait to play this map. Never played the original Vietnam game.
                          The original was a bit of a helo rape map. My favorite memory of this map is when I got busted. When I worked for Nokia I had an early morning conference call. Well I used to put my ear piece on, dial in, say hi, and mute the mic. Then I'd put my headphones on over the ear piece and play BFV. One time I'm flying the helo and out of nowhere a stinger comes flying at me. I blurt out "oh now your dead buddy", followed by death cries in Vietnamese. I ummm thought I was muted.... Lucky for me both of my bosses also played the game

Comment

Tooo Funny...
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                              A total player count would be nice and it would probably make us look even better.

On thanksgiving my friend son fired up Black Ops and I could not believe the language the yutes of today were using and I have a serious potty mouth at times so it's no surprise that this crowd does what it does.
                              click on name > mute player = problem solved

then file complaint and rate said gamer to avoid

no problem...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X