Favourite Vietnam Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Vietnam Class

Just wondering what classes and weapons people are prefering in Vietnam? Have you changed class preference since BC2 Vanilla?

I'm sticking with my Assault class for the moment. Switching between the M16 and M14.

I like the PPSH and the M16.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Medic with M60... Not so much of a switch since I primarily played medic or assault in vanilla

Comment

I switch around depending on the map. If there's armour, mostly Engineer. I like the M60 with the Medic...you can reach out and touch with it.

Comment

I like assault with AK47 best so far. On defense around tank whores I'll do engi with PPSH.

Comment

Eng. number 1. I'll run all the way across the map to engage tanks. I dont know what it is but I really get a thrill blowin them things up. It's really satisfying to me. I might die 2-3 times before I get em. Dont matter to me none.

After that medic or assault. Depending on the map and what the squad needs.

Funny thing is, in this game you dont see many folks using the RPG on infantry too much. I guess cause its a little slower propulsion on the ordnance itself. And the snipers really havent been all that bad. They are around but no where near as bad as BC2 was.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

And it is easy to avoid or get behind the snipers.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

OK, after last night i think i might be switching to engy. I usualy never play engy due to the poor primary. But the PPSH rocks!
                Last edited by juneau; 24 Dec 2010, 09:59 AM.

Comment

It's not a class, but chopper gunner is my fav so far! Had a decent pilot last night and it was murder from the sky. No sights on those guns but following the splash and aiming for tracers (and for folks running for cover) was like second nature in no time.

Comment

I always have a hard time identifying targets. Plus, I usually get a crappy chopper driver.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I used to be a great chopper pilot in BF2, but when i tried in BC2 i kept on crashing. The choppers handle really badly imo. Not sure if they handle the same in Vietnam.

Comment

I like the m16 and the m40 the best.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                          Eng. number 1. I'll run all the way across the map to engage tanks. I dont know what it is but I really get a thrill blowin them things up. It's really satisfying to me. I might die 2-3 times before I get em. Dont matter to me none.
                          You and me both my man. My favorite thing to do in vanilla is to run up with C4 and blow myself and the tank up to make sure I don't get killed before detonating.
                          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                            It's not a class, but chopper gunner is my fav so far! Had a decent pilot last night and it was murder from the sky. No sights on those guns but following the splash and aiming for tracers (and for folks running for cover) was like second nature in no time.
                            I haven't got Vietnam yet (hope to get it after New Years), but I always had trouble aiming the chopper guns in vanilla without the crosshair. Is it any easier in Vietnam?
                            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                              I haven't got Vietnam yet (hope to get it after New Years), but I always had trouble aiming the chopper guns in vanilla without the crosshair. Is it any easier in Vietnam?
                              It seems pretty much the same. The difference I'm seeing or guessing at is that the gun has a lower rate of fire but perhaps does more damage. Aiming is the same: instinctual/visual. Other difference is that without tracer darts, guided rockets, and with fewer mounted 50 cals, a good pilot can keep it going for a bit longer.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X