CAIN :) i did a little survey :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAIN :) i did a little survey :D

hey Cain how are you? i was talking to people on the server tonight and no CLR's where on but i did talk to most the regular players i asked them what other maps they would like if we where to add them.... Most said luguna presa and port valdez but alot more asked for a conquest map to be thrown in every few rounds so it would change the pace of the game ............... i mean you can try it eg: panama canal and laguna alta are very VERY Big favourites 2 of the best i mean it cant hurt to try right Cain??????????? i would like all the bfbc2 player's to put there point of view in on this guys/girls Please
    sigpic

The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.

Originally posted by SIR rossy View Post
    hey Cain how are you? i was talking to people on the server tonight and no CLR's where on but i did talk to most the regular players i asked them what other maps they would like if we where to add them.... Most said luguna presa and port valdez but alot more asked for a conquest map to be thrown in every few rounds so it would change the pace of the game ............... i mean you can try it eg: panama canal and laguna alta are very VERY Big favourites 2 of the best i mean it cant hurt to try right Cain??????????? i would like all the bfbc2 player's to put there point of view in on this guys/girls Please
    I have to agree with you

Comment

my view on this is the same as rossy, plus when people are after their "pins" we don't have a conquest map or squad tdm, but i don't want tdm lol i would like a conquest for some pace change as well. Perhaps put it in between the 2 desert maps that way we are not playing back to back on the same playing field? in between Atacama and arica harbor? that would be great imo.

P.S i haven't played canal, and laguna alta

Comment

laguna and port valdez always kill us...

I am looking at maybe the most popular Conquest map tho...

Comment

[QUOTE=Cain;184320]laguna and port valdez always kill us...

Yeah Ive heard that thanks for looking into it
          sigpic

The sentence below is true.
          The sentence above is false.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X