Lets Fill this server Up!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets Fill this server Up!! :)

im waiting in an empty server all by myself need some help starting it up anyone gunna join me ive got the day/night off so im up for a long one
    sigpic

The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.

Can someone help our Aussie friend ???

Comment

haha yeah its 10 pm over here im pumped and ready to go hey cain server was packed this time yesterday isnt normally so that must be a good sign people are playing longer and more people on the server
      sigpic

Comment

i got on of my aussie buddys to get in the server Lawza so thats 2 need More!!
        sigpic

Comment

Be there in about 15 mins just had to re-download the game from steam after my steam crash a lost all my installed games.

Comment

I'll join now.

Comment

Server was PACKED until 13:15 CST... Server crashed, and took a few minutes to restore. Most people didn't come back.
              Sir Rossy and I played for awhile, and he's still going at it.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                Server was PACKED until 13:15 CST... Server crashed, and took a few minutes to restore. Most people didn't come back.
                yeah im finished now it 6 AM over here in Australia im going to bed be back on soon though lol but cain if you read this the server crashing really destroyed it it was packed with up to 6 ppl waiting in line.... but when it crashed most didnt come back ... it ended up being just me again haha and 3 other players and dead and gone ...the others where not the most friendly bunch but we played on
                sigpic

Comment

Jumpin in soon as I finish this food. Hopefully I wont kick and accidentally unplug my modem today.
                  Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                    When did the server crash ???

What exactly happened and what map ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      When did the server crash ???

What exactly happened and what map ??
                      Not sure why it crashed. For second time that day I got "Disconnected from server" The first time it took me a few tries to even log onto EA, even though I was still able to chat on Vent. The second time I just took a break from it all...sucks to lose contact when you've got some kills and work under your belt, and then maybe join back on other team if you don't have to wait in queue. Can't remember the map.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X