Makes me wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me wonder

Had a squad this afternoon, and a decent mix of assaults, then the Wooke/sniper. This is saw 3 squads that were total wookie/snipers. And did the Squad wookie help us?, np, as he/she was busy camping 400 yrds from the action.

WHY group with an assault group if you are a darn wookie/sniper 400 yards from the action. Deprives your teammates of a person that can HELP. Most back burner snipers don't get close enough that they can cover an MCOM that we have fused. So WHY take a spot on the TEAM when you have no chance nor ambition to help cap or uncap an mcom?

I DO love snipers that can snipe on a contested mcom, and/or put a Mortar strike down, But that seems to be a rare case. To be back 4-600 yrds and you are supporting?

I don't think so Tim
    ??Click me to donate??

hello and i love you, you saw what i did with my sniper yesterday so there is hope....as long as more sexy people like me play

Comment

should be able to vote to kick someone outa your squad eg 3 out 4 agree in you squad to kick them but EA wont think of that till 2050
      sigpic

The sentence below is true.
      The sentence above is false.

Comment

Guys, I feel your pain. You know how I feel about wookies that dont help. But the time has come to let it go. I did it, and so can you.

It is what it is and nothing we do can change that unless we had admins watching the game 24/7. We cant do that. So we just have to play the hand thats dealt to us. Dont think about it. Just do your job and move on. I understand they can help lose the game that way but human nature coupled with immaturity in some younger people playin the game and thats what you get. Aint never gonna change. So complaining about it all the time is counterproductive. I should know.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

He may not have intentionally joined your squad. Sometimes, when I want to snipe, I will deliberately choose not to join a squad. A few minutes later, and EA has seen fit to assign me to a squad.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            He may not have intentionally joined your squad. Sometimes, when I want to snipe, I will deliberately choose not to join a squad. A few minutes later, and EA has seen fit to assign me to a squad.
            Apache
            Also, sometimes when I join a server I get put in a squad automatically. Not sure how that happens.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I too have been assianged a squad when i didn't want to.

I saw a team tonight, that was all snipers.. did they win? Nope.. They DID have gread K/D's.. Woo HOOooooo..
              Did they support thier assualts. NOOO.. ok.. so they just get kills, and don't support unless its easy to kill people on the MCOM.. i get it.. Juvies
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

...maybe they would have votekicked me for not joining the crowd.

Funny thing is that all 3 of them were shot by the same guy about a second later...bang, bang, bang.
                Motivate

Comment

how do you take screenies?....i tried print screen but it fails or idk where it sends it to

Comment

I use fraps.
                    Motivate

Comment

The Print Screen key sends the screen image to the Windows clipboard (doesn't save it to your drive). You can paste from the clipboard into another app if you want to save it.

If you are running Picasa 3 (by Google), Print Screen key triggers an autosave of your image as jpg into a directory, e.g. my pictures / Picasa / screen captures.

Comment

Or download Frap that works well.

Comment

Or, you can open MS Paint and go to edit then paste. Will throw it in there to play with.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Fraps FTW! Xfire also has screen capture but xfire bites.

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post

...maybe they would have votekicked me for not joining the crowd.

Funny thing is that all 3 of them were shot by the same guy about a second later...bang, bang, bang.
                              Lol, where are their lawnchairs?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X