Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All hail to FurryAppleseed (and Darth Nevus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darth_nevus View Post
    Hey now, Don't be bringing me into any sort of conversation where "Good" and "teammate" are used in conjunction. No point in slandering THEIR good names. hehe

If there is ANYONE out there capable of getting his squad plastered to a wall, its me. I blame it on lack of decent ingame communication by means of "Q" words, and decent VOIP.

Besides. I'll admit hands down Furry is WAY better than I am. Once I started "getting schooled" by each of the different weapons and classes, I stunted my own stopping power. It gave me the ability to become more familiar with different guns, it also gave me one heck of a learning curve from weapon to weapon. I only score well due to the Crazyness of my tactives and methodology. Does it make me a better player? HECK NO! but i'm stubborn as a mule,.

Furry on the other hand reminds me of me. but younger. back when I had a response time. and was actually a good player. lol.
    I remember your diabolical RDX run's ya crazy bastich! You got the madman bit right.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X