Lack of Admin Supervision Damages the Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of Admin Supervision Damages the Server

The lack of supervision or even contact by Admins, is now making Cain's Lair an unpopular server, making most of the regular legit players that made it fun, to seek others instead. You really should do something, as no hacker is gonna play against another hacker once legit players no longer visit.

Mos def.

Comment

DCups, report any hackers in the Report a jerk section. Was the guy tonight's name Algorithm?
      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

What this server is missing is an admin for the 11pm-2amEST time slot thats when it seems to get the worst.

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
        DCups, report any hackers in the Report a jerk section. Was the guy tonight's name Algorithm?
        Yeah thats his name the hacker thats on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
          What this server is missing is an admin for the 11pm-2amEST time slot thats when it seems to get the worst.

Yeah thats his name the hacker thats on now.
          Yup, I've seen him in before. One round he was 85 and 4 tonight...and laughing at everyone.
          [Perfect] Algorithm

Comment

Last night he was claiming he was just a really good sniper. He had a really high KDR, though.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Last night he was claiming he was just a really good sniper. He had a really high KDR, though.
              Definitely an aimbotter. He's been in multiple times and has cleared the server multiple times.

And yes i agree with you Dcups. Wish i could comment on that but ill leave it up to the Big man.
              Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

What times does Algorithms play?
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Last night he was on around midnight.

Comment

Last night he was on around midnight.
                    like I said it seems that from 11pm-2am EST. is when the hackers come out.

Comment

I am never on at those times because I have to be up at 5:00 AM to get ready for work. And the last few days I have been up at 3:00 AM. If I am awake around 11:00 PM tonight, I will look for him.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Maybe you should give kicking rights to people who play at that time. Dead n Gone, jack... well maybe not jack but whoever is playing at that time. Definitely cobalt. If you are trying to get a server always full you will have to do some admining. It's not just "turn on, forget." You had the exact same problem with the COD4 server.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          Maybe you should give kicking rights to people who play at that time. Dead n Gone, jack... well maybe not jack but whoever is playing at that time. Definitely cobalt. If you are trying to get a server always full you will have to do some admining. It's not just "turn on, forget." You had the exact same problem with the COD4 server.
                          way to dis on me.... also skud is sometimes on late

Comment

I pick skud. Maybe cobalt don't know phantom, he may give you tha boot just for beening on the other team.

Comment

Cobalt knows Phantom, and that wouldn't stop him from booting him.

By the way, Cobalt said he's out of the game unless EA fixes their server problem (he cannot connect)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X